What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R20 Sun - St Geo Illa 14-50 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 20: St Geo Illa v South Sydney

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim Rockford

Bench
Showing your age. Even I was too young to see it. One of the early R rated movies. Not among Kubrick's best IMHO.
I've actually got the one-sheet (movie poster) of it that they printed up waiting for the classification (the poster has no classification on it and as such is very rare). They thought it might get an X rating but it ended up only being an R.

The_Frog

First Grade
I've actually got the one-sheet (movie poster) of it that they printed up waiting for the classification (the poster has no classification on it and as such is very rare). They thought it might get an X rating but it ended up only being an R.
I don't think we had X in Aus in 1971 but it was definitely R. Under the old system films like this, Straw Dogs and The Devils would not have been able to be shown.

yobbo84

First Grade
No Cam Murray, Campbell Graham, Tevita Tatola, Alex Johnston, Hame Sele, Benji Marshall or Liam Knight.

sO mUcH aDvErSiTy

This'll be another 30-something to 20-something game.

Hutty1986

Immortal
No Cam Murray, Campbell Graham, Tevita Tatola, Alex Johnston, Hame Sele, Benji Marshall or Liam Knight.

sO mUcH aDvErSiTy

This'll be another 30-something to 20-something game.
Haha literally one gun in there, Cam Murray. Still stacked as f**k. Your troupe of downhill wizards will be carving up Perisher today!

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
looks like it is called off

03f094de51c4f0932f7bc740b2b181e0_w200.gif