What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R20 Sun - Melbourne 37-10 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 20: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chippy73

Bench
I have been in this forum for awhile. I have seen Manly,Roosters,Storm and now Panthers being hated. So don't take it to heart Munted..It's just the other team supporters haven't tasted success for awhile but their turn is coming to be hated
I been lurking this forum on and off since around 2003-4, honestly the team I've seen cop the most vitriol, pile-on's, degrading memes and so on is Souths.....but IMO that was 80% down to annoyance at the output of one prolific poster (handle starts with a B) who I could never work out if they were trolling or not.

Munted

Bench
I been lurking this forum on and off since around 2003-4, honestly the team I've seen cop the most vitriol, pile-on's, degrading memes and so on is Souths.....but IMO that was 80% down to annoyance at the output of one prolific poster (handle starts with a B) who I could never work out if they were trolling or not.
Bunniesman reminds me of Dr Duntsch from Dr Death. He's so full of shit, you assume he knows he is so full of shit and it's a big joke but deep down the prick believes his own shit and is actually one sick mother f**ker.

Valheru

Coach
4th gets you the Storm in week 1, which would be best avoided. Even then you get a team that ran 5-8 in week 2 and that gets you to the prelim, so its not the end of the world. We've got 2 easy games. We only need to win them to run 3rd.
Storm in week 1 isn't necessarily a bad thing. It is an absolute free hit and puts you on the opposite side of the draw to them either way.

However, I see particular danger this year in being the losers of the 1v4 and 2v3 matches as those teams will play a combo of Parra/Roosters/Manly in week 2 at a neutral venue. Two of those 3 will play each other and the other will play penrith/souths

mxlegend99

Referee
So has a top 2 clash ever had such lopsides odds before? I assume through an Origin period or something we would have had some one sided odds before. But $1.15 vs $5.50 odds between two sides sitting equal first is just insane.

Panther Pete

Juniors
So has a top 2 clash ever had such lopsides odds before? I assume through an Origin period or something we would have had some one sided odds before. But $1.15 vs $5.50 odds between two sides sitting equal first is just insane.
I think $5.50 is short for us.