What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R20 Sun - Melbourne 37-10 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 20: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Not me mate
Hoping to see the storm rack up 60
Penrith fans reading this:

3e4f5158283e4825619c41c6b9bc24bd_w200.gif

Munted

Bench
Nah most of us a cool but every fanbase has a fair share of wankers. I think we can keep this kinda tight but we won't have the class at the end. Storm by 12ish
I'm thinking 32-10.
Storm out to a early lead, Bellamy to rest guys when it's in the bank because that Suncorp surface will be looking to end a few blokes seasons.

The_Frog

First Grade
Out to $7.00 now. So of all ways this game could play out, one in 7 end up with us winning (maybe 1 in 8 allowing for margin). For a coach who has lost 4 from his last 42 starts, Ivan Cleary cops a bit of stick, even from some of our own fans, but its pretty obvious what the one way in 8 that we can beat the Storm is, and that is how I would expect the Panthers to approach this game. Complete at over 90%, play it in the middle third and tackle tackle tackle. If they have a weakness it is the left edge. Test that out when the right to do so has been earned. Last year's GF was lost on our mistakes, nothing else. Don't give them anything to capitalise on. They are expecting an easy win.

Last edited:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Is that because your team (among others) have perpetuated the Storm myth?
Many teams have laid down like bitches for them this season, but only the Broncs have done it twice.
Bud we have been their bitches for more than a decade

Pantherjim.

Referee
No Nathan, Apisai, Brian or Isaah.

I’m cringing at the thought of Robert Jennings under a high ball from Munster with Ado-Carr zeroing in…

we’re gonna get smashed.

Thank f*ck I’m at work, couldn’t bare to watch it unfold…

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Is that because your team (among others) have perpetuated the Storm myth?
Many teams have laid down like bitches for them this season, but only the Broncs have done it twice.
Melbourne scored 40+ against NZ twice so we have company. If the Tigers, Dragons and Canterbury all had to play them twice, we might have a bit of a party.

Munted

Bench
No Nathan, Apisai, Brian or Isaah.

I’m cringing at the thought of Robert Jennings under a high ball from Munster with Ado-Carr zeroing in…

we’re gonna get smashed.

Thank f*ck I’m at work, couldn’t bare to watch it unfold…
Mate that's life.
We have copped injuries to our best and have to play one of the hottest form teams in recent memory.
Looking forward to seeing Tago get some more minutes!

Abacus

Juniors
Special shout out to the QLD govt for allowing Panthers an extra day to prepare for an extraordinary gaping from the Storm today.

The Tigers beat a similar strength Panrhers side (& celebrated their Grand Final), so its scary to think what will the Storm do today...

Munted

Bench
Jesus Christ that is a stacked storm team now Grant is in.
Little bit of pee dribbled out.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Special shout out to the QLD govt for allowing Panthers an extra day to prepare for an extraordinary gaping from the Storm today.

The Tigers beat a similar strength Panrhers side (& celebrated their Grand Final), so its scary to think what will the Storm do today...
We’re in for an arse ripping.
I just hope the rest of the boys stay injury free…

Latest posts