What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R20 Sun - Newcastle 34-24 Canberra @ Suncorp

Round 20: Newcastle v Canberra

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fangs

Coach
Very disappointing performance from Jack Wighton. He was good enough to win them this game today and he was absent. His errors with the ball cost the Raiders big time.

skeepe

Immortal
Raiders look better with Matt Frawley at five-eighth. Frawley is a reserve grader, so that says something about Wighton.
Frawley’s a bit like Sam Williams - a great reserve grade player who looks decent in short bursts but looks worse the longer he’s in the top grade.

Fangs

Coach
Raiders look better with Matt Frawley at five-eighth. Frawley is a reserve grader, so that says something about Wighton.

You'd be tempted to move Wighton out of the 6 to centre, he needs to just get 10-15 runs a game in. He might also help their right edge defence which was diabolical today.

skeepe

Immortal
Wow
Ahead of Chicka, Nagas, Mullins or Nadruku?
Noa was a wife beater. I can’t forgive a bloke for that, so he’s out. Mullins was a fullback. Chicka and Nagas though… yeah I love Rapana but that’s a hard sell for me.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I didn't watch this game but I'm assuming we lost because our preparation was affected.

The raiders are like a formula 1 car, everything is tuned to perfection, any change can be detrimental.

Latest posts