What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R20 Sun - St Geo Illa 14-50 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 20: St Geo Illa v South Sydney

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 20
St George Illawarra Dragons v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Suncorp Stadium, Milton
Sunday 1 August 2021

NRL kickoff 6:25pm

STGEOILLA-2021.png

1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Mathew Feagai 3. Corey Norman 4. Talatau Amone 5. Gerard Beale 6. Jayden Sullivan 7. Ben Hunt 8. Josh Kerr 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Poasa Faamausili 11. Billy Burns 12. Tyrell Fuimaono 13. Tariq Sims
Interchange: 14. Adam Clune 15. Jaiyden Hunt 16. Jackson Ford 17. Kaide Ellis 18. Cody Ramsey 19. Matthew Dufty 20. Jordan Pereira 21. Brayden Wiliame

SOUTHSYDNEY-2021.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Josh Mansour 3. Dane Gagai 4. Campbell Graham 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Mark Nicholls 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jaydn Su'A 13. Jai Arrow
Interchange: 14. Blake Taaffe 15. Liam Knight 16. Patrick Mago 17. Jacob Host 18. Taane Milne 19. Davvy Moale 20. Dean Hawkins 21. Braidon Burns

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sharpe, Drew Oultram
Video Referees: Grant Atkins

No NSW Cup for Dragons or Souths.​

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Dragons have thrown away what was a very good start to the year through stupid off field shit. Werent they 5 from 6 to start the year? Looking at the draw ahead I reckon they only win 1 more game this year. Which would make it 4 wins from the last 18. Crazy stuff.

Souths by 30.

jargan83

Coach
The scoreboard attendant to require shoulder surgery trying to keep up with the amount of points Souffs will score

This Year?

Immortal
The Dragons have thrown away what was a very good start to the year through stupid off field shit. Werent they 5 from 6 to start the year? Looking at the draw ahead I reckon they only win 1 more game this year. Which would make it 4 wins from the last 18. Crazy stuff.

Souths by 30.
They totally have. I think the suspensions to Pereira, Fuimaono and Ravalawa dawned the realisation that they weren't going to be a top 4 side which deflated their motivation through the course of the season. BBQgate was just pretty much the rest of air being released.
Like you I also think they'll win 1 more game this season and it wont be until one of the last 2 rounds.
This game will be nothing more than a training run for Souths as they look to manage load for key players, work on defensive structures and variants of that left side play Bennett loves.

Hutty1986

Immortal

Souths by 30.
Who do you reckon they'll beat? Maybe Canberra if the awful Raiders show up?

yobbo84

First Grade
Our laziness will catch up to us eventually and we'll lose to one of the plodders. Could be this week without Cam Murray covering for everyone.

Latest posts