What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R20 Thu - Sydney 28-0 Parramatta @ BB Print (Mackay)

Round 20: Sydney v Parramatta

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
So much footy n beer consumption over my summer holiday has caused me to suffer from a serious case of King’s Disease, so I’ll unfortunately be dealing with this match week sober. Heavy days.

t-ba

Post Whore
So much footy n beer consumption over my summer holiday has caused me to suffer from a serious case of King’s Disease, so I’ll unfortunately be dealing with this match week sober. Heavy days.

You got your Mao Mandated Swabby Swabby yet?

t-ba

Post Whore
I’m in Jiangning, the centre and of the recent outbreak. Had three tests the past 10 days.

Well as long as they don't treat you like a Japanese diplomat and use the third eye to get a sample all should be well.

roofromoz

First Grade
The real match of the round.

The result on Saturday night is inconsequential.

Absolutely agree. But Matt Nable worked so hard on that promo and Fox League promises that they will only play it another 50 or so times between now and 7:30 Saturday.

This Year?

Immortal
This thread is warming up nicely *cracks open a beer*
3bb.gif

Latest posts