What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R20 Thu - Sydney 28-0 Parramatta @ BB Print (Mackay)

Round 20: Sydney v Parramatta

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
animation spinning GIF by tobycooke

JaKe YoU pLaY hAlF bAcK tOnIGhT!!!!

YoU pLAy GuD!!

EfFoRt AeRa’S Da CoLlIsIoN!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It’s so brutal. They just have to sack him
We will limp into the finals probably fall in against the Tits and Sharks in week 1 and get thumped by South’s the next week and our board will say another successful season We aRe ImPRoViNg!!!

Any season wheee we don’t win the spoon is a good one at Parra and one when we make the finals is triple ropers all round from the board to the fan base. The standards at this club are worse than someone who boasts after banging a 2/10.

I though Parramatta's game tactics were mostly poor last night. There is nothing wrong with throwing the ball about, however most of it was just side to side stuff, there wasn't enough go forward. The old adage about you have to go forward before you start to go lateral held. The only time Parramatta really looked like good selves was in the 5-10 minute period after halftime. They had lots of straight bullocking runs from their forwards and some of their backs, which got them over the advantage line and had the Roosters defence on the back foot. Thing is they then went away from it, and they suffered because of it.

You are a strange little man...
You’re a strange little man too.

It’s not my fault the eels adopted the smug model.

For all his fuzzy-headedness, at least Bea isn’t a treacherous piece of perverted human refuse like some coaches out there and last time I looked, the eels weren’t lionising convicted sex offenders demeaning young women and destroying their lives.

Last edited: