What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R20 Thu - Sydney 28-0 Parramatta @ BB Print (Mackay)

Round 20: Sydney v Parramatta

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nealo 12

Bench
I though Parramatta's game tactics were mostly poor last night. There is nothing wrong with throwing the ball about, however most of it was just side to side stuff, there wasn't enough go forward. The old adage about you have to go forward before you start to go lateral held. The only time Parramatta really looked like good selves was in the 5-10 minute period after halftime. They had lots of straight bullocking runs from their forwards and some of their backs, which got them over the advantage line and had the Roosters defence on the back foot. Thing is they then went away from it, and they suffered because of it.
They had game tactics ?

Jimbo at @Jim Rockford, some of the Panthera, they just “over-smug” it and imply bad intent when none was on offer.

The reference to Nate and Ivan was a play on the Arthur’s. The Panther leaders see that the attempt to replicate their success doesn’t cut it and make a calm non assessment. Zero emotion either way. Shrug of shoulders.

Its beneath them for Ivan and Nate to show any concern for the shithouse attempt at copying them. They areafter all, superior in every respect on the footy front.

But obviously too complex a compliment for some, looking for simple messages!

Im sure Killer would have got it if he was reading, certainly the learned and funny @GongPanther!

The eels are struggling, a bit tough for them. They are a very good side. I feel for their fans and that’s even given that my Tigers, we are totally f**ked up!

Phantom mate, don't worry about it. I know you were just having some fun, if there are those who don't get that then it's purely on them.
No worries.

Its a chilly wind blowing over eels camp. Now is not the time to get a soft on. I’m not sure what they do. Very complex side with some awesome players when in form.

They were very confident at the end of last year, that they could really challenge this year. Ducks in a row feeling. It was an unnerving and quiet confidence. Not sure whether that fundamental self-belief has been eroded.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Mate, my best friend is an Eels fan (has been for a long time). He's been burned so many times by false dawns that he won't start believing until they are doing the victory lap on GF day. Even though I'm sure he will turn to me and say "Did we really win?"

Mate, my best friend is an Eels fan (has been for a long time). He's been burned so many times by false dawns that he won't start believing until they are doing the victory lap on GF day. Even though I'm sure he will turn to me and say "Did we really win?"
My source was from a club-sitter. Goes to the eels leagues club all the time ( when it was open) and mingles with hierarchy.

They were really enthused of a showing this year, of all things, based on their sheer footy talent.

And that’s interesting, it’s not a heralded side of marquee falling over themselves.

More of a complete side with goers of general high competence. A few freaks like Gutho and N Brown.

A tough outfit with splashes of colour and flash. Old school.

GongPanther

Referee
Ahhh!!! Erika Eleniak. Now that's quality!

Erika-Eleniak-beauty.jpg