What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R20 Thu - Sydney 28-0 Parramatta @ BB Print (Mackay)

Round 20: Sydney v Parramatta

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munted

Bench
Can't wait for Cooper's conscious to convince him to eat the chicken.

Well Cooper there's a multitude of possibly chancing probabilities. The inevitable amount of concluding has led me to believe than in fact you should take a copious opportunity to have an attempt at consuming that chicken, in that if you do such an action no one will have the sense of mind awareness to realise that you have done it, nor will the people to your immediate vicinity be particularly minded to care, and so those who may have eaten this said chicken will be deprived of an opportunity to eat the aforementioned food.
Ever sinew in my body came together in a whole roasted chicken cooked in red roosters signature spice blend.

roofromoz

First Grade
images

If that's Orange Is The New Black, I have seen some kinkier shit. Like two ladies I'm sure doing a tribute to the old scissor move from the 1970s. Well, some form of sci

Generalzod

Immortal
Can't wait for Cooper's conscious to convince him to eat the chicken.

Well Cooper there's a multitude of possibly chancing probabilities. The inevitable amount of concluding has led me to believe than in fact you should take a copious opportunity to have an attempt at consuming that chicken, in that if you do such an action no one will have the sense of mind awareness to realise that you have done it, nor will the people to your immediate vicinity be particularly minded to care, and so those who may have eaten this said chicken will be deprived of an opportunity to eat the aforementioned food.
Tyler Durden would have convinced me to eat the chicken..

Homo man69

Juniors
Brad is going to start losing the players respect if he keeps picking his son. He offers absolutely nothing and is full of errors. Brad did the same with Russell who’s also a Rouse Hill Rhino player. Not fair on the better players eg Smith

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
They dont behave like that, unless he is a Queenslander. It was abnormally bizarre, unless he was making it all about himself.
They just swan around at the races dropping the old "do you know who I am?" and throw bottles out windows.

Live a little, Gong! I'm sure you were lit on 5 October 2003.

GongPanther

Referee
Excellent recommendation, thanks. She was like some twinkle-toes hyperactive mini-demon.... I'm guessing it wasn't her best win, lots of grappling and pushing, but great to watch her in motion.
Pocket dynamo. She is fighting on Sat night at 6:00 pm in the quarter finals.