What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R21 Sat - Manly 18-28 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Round 21: Manly v Melbourne

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 21
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Melbourne Storm
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Saturday 7 August 2021

NRL kickoff 7:35pm

MANLY-2021.png

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jason Saab 3. Brad Parker 4. Morgan Harper 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Taniela Paseka 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Martin Taupau 11. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Josh Schuster 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Dylan Walker 15. Karl Lawton 16. Josh Aloiai 17. Toafofoa Sipley 18. Moses Suli 19. Cade Cust 20. Curtis Sironen 21. Kurt De Luis

MELBOURNE-2021.png

1. Nicholas Hynes 2. Dean Ieremia 3. Reimis Smith 4. Justin Olam 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Brandon Smith 10. Christian Welch 11. Chris Lewis 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Harry Grant 15. Tom Eisenhuth 16. Jordan Grant 17. Ryan Papenhuyzen 18. Trent Loiero 19. Tepai Moeroa 20. Isaac Lumelume 21. Cooper Johns

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: David Munro, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

No lower grades this weekend.​

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
If this was at brookie as it was meant to be I would pick Manly but it is in QLD and Manly has some defensive lapses in them.

clipser

Juniors
Got a feeling it’s going to either be tight and a good contest (hope so for the fans of the game) or a complete blowout and Melbourne trash manly into the ground

Jono078

Referee
Sea Eagles as good as any team to give the Storm an L right now, but there's still plenty of big scorelines being predicted for the Storm..

1628001033946.png

Chippy73

Bench
The Manly Vs Melbourne 2011 "Battle of Brookvale" is the only regular season NRL game with its own Wiki page AFAIA.

I was in the north-west corner of Brookie that night, Billy Slater used to cop a lot of heat for his feet first antics and deservedly so but I had new found respect for him when he kept David Williams head and neck cradled and still for literal minutes until the medicab arrived after a nasty but obviously accidental neck suppression incident.

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
I wouldn't put it past Bellamy to encourage one of his players to go out there and ring the ears of Turbo