What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R21 Sat - Manly 18-28 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Round 21: Manly v Melbourne

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STORM.99/07

Bench
$torm gifted another win. Terrible, blatant one-sided refereeing for 77mins. Last 3 mins all of a sudden $torm get pinged for stuff they were getting away with all night. I know I'm bias - but that was an obvious rort.
You should've stopped at"I know I'm baised"

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Really enjoyed the game
Garrick’s incredible double f**k up was very costly
I hope the storm meet souths in the prelim
They will be on the other side of the officiating then.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
What I want to know is, has a storm player ever played the ball on the mark and not walked 2 steps forward to catch the markers out?
I remember seeing cam smith steal at least 4 metres just getting up to play the ball in an origin game
Pretty sure it was in 2010

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Arsey win by the Storms.

We made like 80 more tackles, a lot of them within our defensive half, and still missed less tackles.

Hard to win with such little possession and let’s be honest, 50/50 calls and set restarts leg ups. Barely got any until the final few minutes when the result was beyond any doubt.

stormbati

Bench
If you all stop worrying about the refs and start looking at what your team is doing then you will truly realise how shit your teams are.