What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R21 Sun - Canterbury 16-28 Wests Tigers @ Cbus Super

Round 21: Canterbury v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My mail is that it was all agreed, but then the Tigers demanded that the Raiders pay for Madge’s Maccas at Sutton Forest as he was driving down Luke and Moses and the whole thing fell through.

maccas? FFS just put them in a box and take them to Australia post, the only obstacle there is that Canberra might return the goods as defective.

mave

Coach
Everyone loves Stupid Jacks aggression.

Its an easy couple of penalties every game.

WHAT A TOOL!! The fact that he was happy that it was a penalty (because he through the was sitting down) says it all; what a selfish player.

mave

Coach
Hetherington made a great choice rejecting a Manly offer to ply his trade under the master coach Barrett.

The kid of the wing goes alright. Given Dogs have bought JAC, Naden, Corey Allen and citric for next year, he’ll probably be off to Melbourne where he will become an immortal...

t-ba

Post Whore
Calling a set restart off of a scrum is the dumbest shit ever.

They need to change that rule to a sin binning for any infringement made off of a scrum. I'd even be happy if V'Landys did that as one his customary mid game rules changes.

aqua_duck

Coach
Tigers are one of the worst disciplined teams I've ever seen, to give away 2 last tackle in the 10 set restarts in one half is criminal

Calling a set restart off of a scrum is the dumbest shit ever.

They need to change that rule to a sin binning for any infringement made off of a scrum. I'd even be happy if V'Landys did that as one his customary mid game rules changes.
I think we should just put V’Landy’s in the bunker, and he can make sh!t up as he goes along.

t-ba

Post Whore
I think we should just put V’Landy’s in the bunker, and he can make sh!t up as he goes along.
giphy.gif

Oh god what have I done

Latest posts