What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R21 Sun - Canterbury 16-28 Wests Tigers @ Cbus Super

Round 21: Canterbury v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
These Tiger merkins are going to ruin my one source of joy for the day aren't they?

Today, I know how a Tigers fan feels.

mave

Coach
These Tiger merkins are going to ruin my one source of joy for the day aren't they?

Today, I know how a Tigers fan feels.

Never underestimate the ability of the Bulldogs to out Tiger the Tigers.

While they line up the kick they should switch to Joel Cane to talk us through the market for the excuse Barrett will use in his presser...

t-ba

Post Whore
46306777669b840aca4a327c73acb91a5387d13c

These refs and bunker boys have got to be called in and reminded that all players should be treated equally. No favourites and no anti-favourites.
I know I called him selfish earlier, but I feel sorry for Jack there. That is harsh relative to what others are getting away with right now.

Of course, 8 weeks ago that was a sin bin and personally I would like to go back to that.

This Year?

Immortal
That binning was pathetic. The one when he threw Leilua to the ground off the ball was more a binning than that.
Twal looked like he took angry pills today. I want to commend the Tigers on their win. It'd be hard to get yourself up when your opposition offers f**k all.
Stefano looks like he's finding his feet in 1st grade.

This Year?

Immortal
The game is dead. Killed off by it's own stupidity.
A mate and I were talking about how the game would grow internationally and eventually we came up with the idea that it would start by the NRL going broke. The clubs that survive by being privatised form a comp with privatised clubs in other countries, playing a game similar to the nines.

Latest posts