What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R22 Fri - Brisbane 20-21 Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 22: Brisbane v Sydney

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
I missed that. I don’t reckon they should be able to.
Like I said the rules are murky. Whichever way the call went last night, there was going be people pissed off.
Another NRL rule change where the process wasn’t completely thought through.

I actually don't think Roosters fans would have been that pissed off, it was a hail mary captain's challenge after they dropped the ball in the play the ball, if they don't get the ball back there it's probably game over

Foul play is pretty easy to adjudicate on, you can usually tell if it's foul play on first glance.. not when you slow it down frame by frame "you know what, yeah.. he did graze him across the face there".. yeah, nah

blaza88z

Coach
The sin bin that should’ve been could’ve ended the contest before halftime

Come on mate, don't become a Penrith fan

Anything could have happened if we didn't have 13 out there, it's the same as when YEO was out for PENRITH, they'd have won be 30 that night according to them if YEO was out there, we'll never know

Come on mate, don't become a Penrith fan

Anything could have happened if we didn't have 13 out there, it's the same as when YEO was out for PENRITH, they'd have won be 30 that night according to them if YEO was out there, we'll never know
Usually teams let a couple of tries in during a sin bin period, especially late in a half with fatigue, but we’ll never now. I’ll admit however it was a pretty shitty way to lose last night. Broncos were gallant.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Teddy last night

29 runs
271 run metres
1 try
1 try assist
1 line break
1 line break assist
9 tackle breaks

What a shit game.

The only thing Teddy was guilty of last night was over playing his hand at times and trying to score off almost every play he was involved in but it was a fantastic game from him, he was up to his eye balls in everything last night so i'm not going to criticize him for a few wayward passes and to me was MOM.

Issac Lui and Siosiua Taukeiaho haven't gotten much praise for their efforts in that game , both were top notch performances and Issac Lui could have easily been given MOM.

I actually don't think Roosters fans would have been that pissed off, it was a hail mary captain's challenge after they dropped the ball in the play the ball, if they don't get the ball back there it's probably game over

Foul play is pretty easy to adjudicate on, you can usually tell if it's foul play on first glance.. not when you slow it down frame by frame "you know what, yeah.. he did graze him across the face there".. yeah, nah

In reality mate most other teams lay down if they get hit like Toupanua did. The fact he didnt lay down shouldnt mean its not a penalty.

If he lays on the ground they review and penalise it.

Big Pete

Referee
In reality mate most other teams lay down if they get hit like Toupanua did. The fact he didnt lay down shouldnt mean its not a penalty.

Tupouniua did stay down, which is alerted Teddy to making a challenge he shouldn't have been able to make.

The NRL media naturally has been all over this...

The Roosters are the bravest team in the history of sports. The little engine that could.
You keep saying this like it is funny or not true.

So to justify your attempt humour name one team in recent NRL history that has the same number of players missing that has been as high on the table.

My guess is you cant so you just keep making attempts at humour

Saxon

Bench

He didn't lay down because he didn't notice it.
Honestly, that little brush wouldn't even have hurt Josh Dugan!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You keep saying this like it is funny or not true.

So to justify your attempt humour name one team in recent NRL history that has the same number of players missing that has been as high on the table.

My guess is you cant so you just keep making attempts at humour
try me GIF

Latest posts