What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R22 Fri - St Geo Illa 16-34 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 22: St Geo Illa v Penrith

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
They have a BBQ planned for tomorrow.
AcrobaticInsidiousHound-max-1mb.gif

This Year?

Immortal
Congrats Panthers, obviously today's game is just about getting the spine back to normal in pretty much a training run.
Once To'o and Fish are back the cogs will be in place. Good luck in the finals.

Another stock standard game for the flogs in the red v who are just happy to go through the motions with zero desire to win. I can't wait for the season to end so I don't have to rage out every week.
Thank you Amone for giving me something to smile about before you end up at Manly, Cronulla or the Roosters.

Munky

Coach
Cooper Cronk mangles the Queens English like Milford mangles a KFC giant feast

I had a rather large mate who was staying with us in Newtown just outside the Sydney CBD.

While we were at work on a weekday he drove to Jenolan Caves (didn't walk in any of them just drove out and back).

As a reward to himself for the physical effort he bought a KFC family feast at St Peters KFC and smashed through the whole thing.

He used to bitch on Facebook about how hard it is to lose weight.

Congrats Panthers, obviously today's game is just about getting the spine back to normal in pretty much a training run.
Once To'o and Fish are back the cogs will be in place. Good luck in the finals.

Another stock standard game for the flogs in the red v who are just happy to go through the motions with zero desire to win. I can't wait for the season to end so I don't have to rage out every week.
Thank you Amone for giving me something to smile about before you end up at Manly, Cronulla or the Roosters.
Good post. The young fellow sure looked good, just like the fullback from a few weeks ago. A few decent forward pick-ups for next week (hopefully Burgess’ hip is good) and a bit of flair in the back line; maybe better times ahead.

Generalzod

Immortal
Yet Mcguire goes on report for that?
f**k off NRL.
You're just taking the piss.
It kind of explains why the game has alienated a lot of supporters,, is it surprising that the ratings on channel 9 shows why nobody watches the game anymore…

Generalzod

Immortal
If it wasn’t clear that the top 2 teams are being refereed to a different standard to everyone else it is after this round. There are blokes doing time in long bay for what Cleary did and they didn’t even disallow the try. Absolute joke.
The Refs make it obvious for all to see,,