What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R22 Sat - Manly 56-10 Parramatta @ Sunshine Coast

Round 22: Manly v Parramatta

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wizardman

First Grade
You wholly overestimate the strength of my mind, Rog.

Might go chill with the misso after this. Let off some steam. Have you found someone yet? I remember that was a long term problem for you. Did Ashley and Martin help you out?

Say hi to Mitch Moses for me tonight when you hate f**k him in your dreams!
Hey, I'd rather be single and free than taken by a know-all maniac depressive with a lifelong chip on their shoulder such as yourself. With you being a redhead and all, the only thing your missus/mister/it has to look forward to is the day your hair turns grey. Maybe, Ashley and Martin can refer you for some help for that to happen :)

t-ba

Post Whore
Dessie deadset looks like one of those office workers on after-work Fridee drinks
homer simpson episode 10 GIF

The_Frog

First Grade
9 clubs have now conceded 50. 14 clubs (all except top 2) have conceded at least 44 points...
Storm 20
Panthers 37
Raiders 44
Roosters 46
Manly 46
Knights 48
Sharks 48
Dragons 50
Cowboys 50
Broncos 52
Rabbitohs 56
Eels 56
Titans 56
Warriors 60
Tigers 66
Bulldogs 66

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Also Matterson can f**k right off with his carrying on after the hit and after the send off. You’d think a bloke with his concussion history would have a bit more concern.

Doesn’t even have as much class as a bloke who preys on school kids.

Munky

Coach
Also Matterson can f**k right off with his carrying on after the hit and after the send off. You’d think a bloke with his concussion history would have a bit more concern.

To be fair to CHN it was their teacher.

simmo05

Bench

Do you expect any better from a bloke who dogs his mates and walks from a contract?

This Year?

Immortal
I've missed one of the great threads of 2021. Saints have a red hot no go, then Parra do the hold my beer thing better than anyone.
merkins.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Boys if you are going to rush up you need to hit the pricks

OMG that's not a penalty. Why do I exist

I wonder how Atkins will find a penalty this set?

Wait do we have the football?

Is that allowed?

The ref certainly is. CHasing contact with the whistle hard and heavy

OMG this merkin is cooked

Thankfully so is Harper

I had wondered, given the refereeing.

Boy I can't wait for the Atkins square ups

I'm actually shocked we weren't penalised there based on the flow of the whistle so far

Harper was 8m offside

It's amazing what happens when you aren't allowed to have the footy for ten minutes...

I mean the issue tonigh has been it's pretty tough to train with Atkins reffing one side....

Should be a penalty to Manly.

Everything else has been so why not?

Only 3m forward...touchies can't be expected to see that

Haha

Latest posts