What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R22 Thu - Melbourne 26-16 Canberra @ Sunshine Coast

Round 22: Melbourne v Canberra

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“In the NRL” is redundant.
images

The Realist

Juniors
Never seen a player who is allowed to advance off his mark as much as B.Smith. Not only does he steal more metres then I have seen any other player, he often attempts to bowl over the markers. That shit has to be penalised but as usual Melbourne are masters at pushing the envelope and the league just lets them.

Greenfields

Juniors
Well I wasn’t expecting us to make a game of it so that was good. Once again we were our own worst enemies with a series of dumb sh*t. I refuse to believe that we don’t have a half that is less useless than Williams at the club.

simple J not finding touch
timoko dropping it cold ... again
williams dropping it cold & his kicking was worse then my grand mas would be & shes been dead for 30 years
clutch moments
the moments never explored because of mediocrity

The Raiders were spirited & not outplayed tonight
turn those big moments around & they'd of won tonight.

Reflector

Juniors
Its hard to put into text how much I hate the storm. Parasites on the game that add f**king nothing. No juniors, no fans that have any interest in the game outside of their shit club, no players that anyone else like. Literally ruined the last near two decades of the game. Just shot house smug Victorians.

Anyway. I love seeing their Merkin players rekt.
I have a special kind of contempt for the Qld Storm fans.

Like, imagine being so entitled that your state winning Origin series year after year and having the Broncos get a THOUSAND Friday Night games' and every other leg-up not being enough for you?

You know those people on true crime shows who have a loving family and then murder their s/o and their children so they can be with their new, younger/ more successful love interest?

I reckon there's a strong overlap between the Qld Storm fans and those kind of people. Probably still got their 2015 Broncos jerseys buried deep in the wardrobe...