What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R22 Thu - Melbourne 26-16 Canberra @ Sunshine Coast

Round 22: Melbourne v Canberra

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here’s the most disappointing thing ….

sportsbet had an early payout if the team scored first …. Canberra at 10-1 with simonseessn. Scoring within 3 mins

bugger

roofromoz

First Grade
I know a lot of blokes here like Danika and I'll admit, she is slowly growing on me.

Knows her stuff when it comes to footy, but also seems like the kind of girl you could take out to a nice seafood restaurant, count on to dress for the occasion and not go "Urgh, how the f**k are you supposed to eat this?" when they brought out your main courses...

I would take her out for a nice seafood dinner and call her again.

WHAMMY!

STORM.99/07

Bench
It’s all in fun mate , you can’t help who you support so will give and take shit with anyone
Hope the stay in hospital isn’t a long one ☝️
Thanks. Storm need these tough games heading into the finals .I expect the remaining games to be hard as the teams are fighting to get into or improving their position in the eight.

BadnMean

Juniors
I think Sam is a decent organiser but yeah this team won't go anywhere with him at halfback.

I don't know what value we get out of Hodgson anymore. For every good thing he does he does 2 stupid things.

He's symptomatic of post 2019 Ricky. Refusing to make the hard calls on his trusted veterans.

We are a better team with Starling on the field. Hodgo can't move sideways anymore. How valuable is his kicking on the 3rd tackle & link passing? Ricky seems to think it's invaluable to how he wants the team to play, he's getting 80 minutes.

The style of the team is a bit outdated. A core group of seniors are in decline. We have better, younger replacements for them. But Ricky isn't changing them. Or being active in the market. Unless extending Croker & Williams counts. (it shouldn't)

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He's symptomatic of post 2019 Ricky. Refusing to make the hard calls on his trusted veterans.

We are a better team with Starling on the field. Hodgo can't move sideways anymore. How valuable is his kicking on the 3rd tackle & link passing? Ricky seems to think it's invaluable to how he wants the team to play, he's getting 80 minutes.

The style of the team is a bit outdated. A core group of seniors are in decline. We have better, younger replacements for them. But Ricky isn't changing them. Or being active in the market. Unless extending Croker & Williams counts. (it shouldn't)

Hodgson only has a year left worse case scenario plus I don't mind him at lock. That contract isn't gonna be too annoying.

Some of the other ones though....