What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R23 Fri - Penrith 25-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 23: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yobbo84

First Grade
In terms of the downtown - thought the bunker could only get involved during play for foul play?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
A Smug pile on to complete the 2nd half shutout.
Smug.
Lisa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons

The Realist

Juniors
Well played Souths. I wouldn't be too discouraged. Had basically no luck in the 2nd 1/2 after the Panthers scored two of the most fluky tries you'd ever see.

Panthers still have some real vulnerabilities that Souths and Manly could possibly exploit.

The upside for the Panthers is that a bunch of previously injured players are finally getting game time together to build combinations and are going to be getting JFH back next week and Brian To'o a few weeks after.

GongPanther

Referee
I thought they did well. It was our halves and back 3 that cost us.
Don't get me wrong, your forwards were excellent for the first half, but they were floundering in that final 20-25 mins of the game. The way we constantly drove the ball up led by Yeo had to take its toll on Souths. But boy do we have some dumb players in our side especially Nadan. The Dogs are watching this game thinking we've let go of a lemon.

Well played Souths. I wouldn't be too discouraged. Had basically no luck in the 2nd 1/2 after the Panthers scored two of the fluky tries you'd ever see.

Panthers still have some real vulnerabilities that Souths and Manly could possibly exploit.

The upside for the Panthers is that a bunch of previously injured players are finally getting game time together to build combinations and are goimg to be getting JFH back next week and Brian To'o back a few weeks after.
Those flukes tries broke the bunny’s hearts. I understand. What were the penalties 20 nil?

Status
Not open for further replies.