What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R23 Sat - Canterbury 16-22 Newcastle @ Cbus Super

Round 23: Canterbury v Newcastle

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
You've gotta feel sorry for Dogs supporters. They haven't had much to be happy about since that Grand Final against Melbourne when Barba had that standout year, and now they find themselves 6 competition points comfortably separated from the rest of the comp on the bottom, and the gap could be wider before the season is over.

I guess they can count themselves lucky that the Tigers are copping the majority of the flack at the moment, but I'm not sure that is necessarily helpful for them.
You gotta feel sorry for Broncos supporters. They haven't had much to be happy about since the 79th minute of that Grand Final against the Cowboys when they almost won the war, and now find themselves with Kevvie at the helm.

I guess they should be thankful that Ben Hunt isn't the relay spoonholder, but I'm not sure that any half afterwards has done better for them.

Last edited:

Saxon

Bench
Ponga deliberately surrenders and the Dogs get penalised for a "second movement" that no-one but the ref saw.

Go figure.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
That wasn’t a crusher by Thompson but because he’s part of a shit team he’ll cop a few weeks to make sure they hit the quota so a big name gets off a charge.

Latest posts