What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R23 Sat - Wests Tigers 20-50 Cronulla @ Browne

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Cronulla

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone2

Juniors
This is usually rhyno's place in the thread. He takes an early position to say something like " WT are garbage and Cronulla will win easily 36-8"
But rhyno isn't here.
Actually, he doesn't seem to like rugby league anymore. He has gone missing. Dunno why.
He was a voracious contributor in the Weststigers pages. Couldn't shut him up. While we were laughing at how crap our team is, he was crowing about Parra.
Now, inexplicably, he is gone. I can't work out why. He disappeared around 5 weeks ago.
I miss him, and his Parramatta logo avatar.
Come back rhyno.
Choking is such a hurtful word. "Fading" is a better choice.
It's those nasty people running the NRL. Fancy making Parramatta play the good teams !!!!!
Bad luck against Manly. The King revealed his true self. We told you about Moses, but oh now . . . ye wouldn't listen. And wasn't it just smug to see Matterson end his own season early ?
Rhyno, I find that music helps me when I'm struggling.
For you I'd suggest Disturbed's version of "Sounds of silence".
Or "Slippin away" by Max Merritt and the Meteors.
Stay safe rhyno. I guess LU won't hear from you till maybe February.
I’m really Rhyno I havnt been able to get on the site with my proper account since the update since 3.6.21

If you go to the “ask me anything “ forum and go to thread “update” you’ll see I’ve told the moderators 20times I can’t get access to the site but @Coby @Twizzle are either to lazy to fix the problem or don’t know how to

They are missing out of one of the sites best contributors I bring the hits and clicks to this site and it’s slowly dying with out me

#FreeRhyno

TooheysNew

Coach
I’m really Rhyno I havnt been able to get on the site with my proper account since the update since 3.6.21

If you go to the “ask me anything “ forum and go to thread “update” you’ll see I’ve told the moderators 20times I can’t get access to the site but @Coby @Twizzle are either to lazy to fix the problem or don’t know how to

They are missing out of one of the sites best contributors I bring the hits and clicks to this site and it’s slowly dying with out me

#FreeRhyno
Or like the place better with no Rhyno. Take your pick.

The_Frog

First Grade

#FreeRhyno
Give thanks they're allowing your new account to exist.

Generalzod

Immortal
I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes
the smugness that's all around me
And so the smugness grows

Latest posts