What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R23 Sat - Wests Tigers 20-50 Cronulla @ Browne

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Cronulla

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 23
Wests Tigers v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Browne Park, Rockhampton (TICKETS)
Saturday 21 August 2021

NRL kickoff 3:00pm

WESTSTIGERS-2021.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Tommy Talau 4. Michael Chee-Kam 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Adam Doueihi 7. Luke Brooks 8. Stefano Utoikamanu 9. Jake Simpkin 10. James Tamou 11. Shawn Blore 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Alex Twal
Interchange: 14. Joe Ofahengaue 15. Kelma Tuilagi 16. Tukimihia Simpkins 17. James Roberts 18. Billy Walters 19. Tom Amone 20. Jock Madden 21. Zac Cini

CRONULLA-2021.png

1. Will Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Mawene Hiroti 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Connor Tracey 7. Braydon Trindall 8. Toby Rudolf 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Aaron Woods 11. Briton Nikora 12. Siosifa Talakai 13. Jack Williams
Interchange: 14. Luke Metcalf 15. Braden Hamlin-Uele 16. Teig Wilton 17. Billy Magoulias 18. Matt Moylan 19. Will Chambers 20. Kai O'Donnell 21. Joniah Lualua

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Dave Munro, Belinda Sharpe
Video Referees: Grant Atkins​

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
This is usually rhyno's place in the thread. He takes an early position to say something like " WT are garbage and Cronulla will win easily 36-8"
But rhyno isn't here.
Actually, he doesn't seem to like rugby league anymore. He has gone missing. Dunno why.
He was a voracious contributor in the Weststigers pages. Couldn't shut him up. While we were laughing at how crap our team is, he was crowing about Parra.
Now, inexplicably, he is gone. I can't work out why. He disappeared around 5 weeks ago.
I miss him, and his Parramatta logo avatar.
Come back rhyno.
Choking is such a hurtful word. "Fading" is a better choice.
It's those nasty people running the NRL. Fancy making Parramatta play the good teams !!!!!
Bad luck against Manly. The King revealed his true self. We told you about Moses, but oh now . . . ye wouldn't listen. And wasn't it just smug to see Matterson end his own season early ?
Rhyno, I find that music helps me when I'm struggling.
For you I'd suggest Disturbed's version of "Sounds of silence".
Or "Slippin away" by Max Merritt and the Meteors.
Stay safe rhyno. I guess LU won't hear from you till maybe February.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Both teams have been terrible lately. Sharks get Moylan back which will help their attack. Think they probably get us in a fairly horrible game, either way neither team is getting past the regular season.

The_Frog

First Grade
Actually, he doesn't seem to like rugby league anymore. He has gone missing. Dunno why.
His account doesn't work anymore since the upgrade. He's got a new one but hasn't been sighted for a while with it either. Maybe his 11 stunningly attractive girlfriends have been keeping him busy under the Parra bedcovers.

As for this game, Sharks were a bit stiff last week after putting in a good effort. I think they'll get up here.

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
His account doesn't work anymore since the upgrade. He's got a new one but hasn't been sighted for a while with it either. Maybe his 11 stunningly attractive girlfriends have been keeping him busy under the Parra bedcovers.

As for this game, Sharks were a bit stiff last week after putting in a good effort. I think they'll get up here.
So he's got an extra finger ?

Vozzy

Juniors
Madge is a lock for the Dally M most f**ks given award so let's hope he doesn't have to swear to much by halftime. 👍

GongPanther

Referee
With Tamou and Robert’s out the Tigers now have 9 of their starting line up out. Sorry Sharks fans if you win this game it doesn’t count, Panthers fans make the rules, not me
You may as well be on the bridge of the Titanic! Don't forget to hold your breath and pinch your nose.:D

Latest posts