What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R23 Sun - St Geo Illa 22-40 Sydney @ Clive Berghofer

Round 23: St Geo Illa v Sydney

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roofromoz

First Grade
2f438b8df99a299126368226d6cd7b79

Generalzod

Immortal
Guess there are times when we all need to share a little pain
And ironing out the rough spots
Is the hardest part when memories remain
And it's times like these when we all need to hear the radio
'Cause from the lips of some old singer
We can share the troubles we already know
Turn 'em on, turn 'em on
Turn on those sad songs
When all hope is gone
Why don't you tune in and turn them on
I’m still standing better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid..lol

2 weeks

Coach
Better days will come eventually, Dragons fans!

I saw it coming,
I saw emptiness and tragedy
And I felt like running, so far away
Then knew I had to stay
And I know when I'm older
I'll look back and I'll still feel the pain
I know I'll be stronger, and I know I'll be fine, for the rest of my days
I've seen better days
Put my face in my hands

Your reaction was as expected. It is always the self entitled, tunnel visioned complainers that harp on about their supreme standard of ethics and morals. But I know you truly have none.

Your next response will be:
"I DoNaTe To ChaRiTy!!!"
Never said anything of the sort. Just called out your disgraceful post. I see you tried play it off as well by comparing it to a joke about Butcher being injured....hardly in the same category.

If you want to be funny put some smarts behind it

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Never said anything of the sort. Just called out your disgraceful post. I see you tried play it off as well by comparing it to a joke about Butcher being injured....hardly in the same category.

If you want to be funny put some smarts behind it
My previous reply still applies to this, but you are not intelligent enough to see that.

And by the way, you continue to review other posters sense of humour but aren't smart enough to realise that not many, if any (I can't and won't speak for everyone) are laughing with you. But I suppose that this is just Alderley Rooster's world and we are just living in it. So be a doll and go fix Afghanistan, thanks!!

This Year?

Immortal
In my disappointment yesterday I forgot to congratulate the Roosters on their win, so congrats. In about 50 minutes of the game I watched they took apart the Dragons defence easily with quick potb's and shifting quickly to a retreating edge, or going up the middle when they could see a tired defender or left defenders on the ground.
Tedesco is finding form at the right time, which will make an interesting finals series.
The Dragons matched the Roosters in patches but were outclassed and outlasted.

Latest posts