What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R23 Thu - Gold Coast 20-34 Melbourne @ Cbus Super

Round 23: Gold Coast v Melbourne

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Didn't know that the weeknd played for melbourne too
Dancing GIF by The Weeknd

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Collectively, the shoulders of 14 NRL fan bases are dropping their shoulders at the Titans.

Nah the storm winning is better for the Raiders

Plus as I've said before if the Raiders can't win (and they cant) I go for the option that will make the most neutrals sad. So thats the storm

Also out of principle I want the storm to win every game under vlandys ball because I hate it and I want everyone else to hate it

no name

Coach
Some shit calls, but the Titans are nowhere near good enough to trouble any of the top 5 or 6.
Not getting enough out of Fifita and just too inconsistent overall.
f**king Taylor off is probably the first step for them.

forby

Juniors
Papenhuyzen can run and know that if anyone tackles him chest high he’ll get a penalty for a high shot! It is embarrassing to watch!

pantherz9103

First Grade
Too good from Storm and they deserve to equal record and they will surely surpass it as well. Titans exposed a few vulnerabilities but I knew that their defence wouldn't be able to cope once the Storm upped intensity.

The Titans could still potentially get 8th spot but I think they might be in for a record finals loss to possibly Manly if they did.... nothing against them and not to pick on them but it's kind of silly that teams letting in 26 points per game might end up making the 8..