What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R23 Thu - Gold Coast 20-34 Melbourne @ Cbus Super

Round 23: Gold Coast v Melbourne

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STORM.99/07

Bench
Congrats Storm for the MP, and the record

I'm gonna be cheering on the Knights and Raiders in the next few weeks because this pos team doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the 8. Club has learned nothing on recruitment - pay overs for forwards then goes and re-signs plodders in the spine like Fogarty, Rein and Clark. Clueless.
Your number 1 is a good little player.

forby

Juniors
+499 f/a

Absolutely shameful..thanks for ruining the game pete
It isn’t his fault that there are so many s..t teams out there.
The referees don’t help things with the way the league favourite teams get everything go their way!

forby

Juniors
The ref didn't look after Storm tonight
He didn’t hurt their chances with the embarrassing Pappy high tackle calls, and the number of 50-50 calls, and restarts that went their way. GC were never going to get anything go their way once the Storm were behind!

How has Tino been playing this season
Love him. He's still improving. Had a bad missed tackle tonight but the poor bastard looked buggered. Fifita is the signing I was always on the fence about, and his performance tonight reminded me of past signings like Dave Taylor, Idris, Shannon Boyd etc. No forward, especially at 20 years old, is worth a mill.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Love him. He's still improving. Had a bad missed tackle tonight but the poor bastard looked buggered. Fifita is the signing I was always on the fence about, and his performance tonight reminded me of past signings like Dave Taylor, Idris, Shannon Boyd etc. No forward, especially at 20 years old, is worth a mill.
Tino never gives up, was not happy when he left Storm

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It isn’t his fault that there are so many s..t teams out there.
The referees don’t help things with the way the league favourite teams get everything go their way!

Yes some teams are bad but vlandys introduced a number of feedback loops that benefit the good teams. The change to the offside rule is so bad I can only think of worse examples in f1 a sport practically built on feedback loops that benefit the top teams. (The rule where the top 10 in qualifying needs to start on the compound they set their fastest lap on in q2 might be the only rule dumber in professional sports actually)

STORM.99/07

Bench
He didn’t hurt their chances with the embarrassing Pappy high tackle calls, and the number of 50-50 calls, and restarts that went their way. GC were never going to get anything go their way once the Storm were behind!
I think GC got more 6 agains tonight .Titans played well in the first half but were over run in 2nd half

Latest posts