What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Fri - Warriors 16-28 Canberra @ BB Print

Round 24: Warriors v Canberra

• Warriors

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 24
Warriors v Canberra Raiders
BB Print Stadium Mackay, Mackay (TICKETS)
Friday 27 August 2021

NRL kickoff 6:00pm

WARRIORS-2021.png

1. Reece Walsh 2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 3. Peta Hiku 4. Adam Pompey 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Sean O’Sullivan 7. Chad Townsend 8. Addin Fonua-Blake 9. Wayde Egan 10. Matt Lodge 11. Josh Curran 12. Euan Aitken 13. Bayley Sironen
Interchange: 14. Kodi Nikorima 15. Bunty Afoa 16. Eliesa Katoa 17. Jazz Tevaga 18. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 20. Rocco Berry 21. Kane Evans 22. Jack Murchie

CANBERRA-2021.png

1. Jordan Rapana 2. Bailey Simonsson 3. Sebastian Kris 4. Matthew Timoko 5. Harley Smith-Shields 6. Jack Wighton 7. Matt Frawley 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Joseph Tapine 11. Hudson Young 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Ryan Sutton
Interchange: 14. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 15. Emre Guler 16. Corey Horsburgh 17. Siliva Havili 18. Sam Williams 19. Dunamis Lui 20. Semi Valemei 21. Trey Mooney

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: David Munro, Liam Kennedy
Video Referees: Grant Atkins​

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The result today would have shattered the Warriors mentally. Everything from denied a possible finals spot to being away from home for so long, they have to be completely checked out.

Canberra by 12

GongPanther

Referee
Yep, a Canberra win on the cards here. I'm sure the Warriors will be reminded that they are still pulling a healthy wage, and earning it through self pride should be paramount. Some players wil be playing for contracts, or impressing other clubs for one.

The clappers by 38-16.

Leber

Bench
We should throw this game to let the raiders win. I’d rather them in the 8 instead of sharks/knights.

Interesting - the Warriors side has eight Aussies in it. Throw in Montoya who's not Kiwi and that's nine non-Kiwis. Wonder if that's a record?

Certainly a far cry from not too long ago under Kearney when the entire side seemed Kiwi

ACTPanthers

Bench
Raiders to take an early lead, only to shit the bed and make it a closer game than it should have been

19-18 Raiders

bileduct

Coach
No Croker AND no Williams.

Why'd it take until round 24 for Ricky to figure out this stunning combination?

raiders to win
knights to win also

broncos to upset the sharks

it all comes down to the last round for the raiders & the roosters

Latest posts