What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Sat - St Geo Illa 26-38 North Qld @ Browne

Round 24: St Geo Illa v North Qld

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 24
St George Illawarra Dragons v North Queensland Cowboys
Browne Park, Rockhampton (TICKETS)
Saturday 28 August 2021

NRL kickoff 3:00pm

STGEOILLA-2021.png

1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Mathew Feagai 3. Jack Bird 4. Zac Lomax 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Talatau Amone 7. Corey Norman 8. Blake Lawrie 9. Jayden Sullivan 10. Josh Mcguire 11. Billy Burns 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Freddy Lussick 15. Tyrell Fuimaono 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Jackson Ford 18. Kaide Ellis 19. Poasa Faamausili 20. Gerard Beale 21. Josh Kerr

NORTHQLD-2021.png

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Valentine Holmes 4. Ben Hampton 5. Murray Taulagi 6. Scott Drinkwater 7. Tom Dearden 8. Jason Taumalolo 9. Reece Robson 10. Jordan McLean 11. Ben Condon 12. Heilum Luki 13. Reuben Cotter
Interchange: 14. Jake Granville 15. Jeremiah Nanai 16. Mitchell Dunn 17. Griffin Neame 18. Tom Gilbert 19. Daejarn Asi 20. Francis Molo 21. Laitia Moceidreke

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Darian Furner, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referees: Matt Noyen​

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Drags will probably put a score on. The Cows are in a deep deep hole, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to hear Payton has lost the dressing room.

shear_joy9

Coach
Drags will probably put a score on. The Cows are in a deep deep hole, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to hear Payton has lost the dressing room.
deep deep hole? They are in a transition year with a new coach and a bunch of injuries. Look who they had to pick against the eels; two backup halves at centre and some fijian window washer on the wing they picked up on the way to the ground. Don't forget that because of Morgan the cows basically lost $1mill of their cap this season.
Dragons, tigers and broncs look to be in a worse position then them next season imo

Cowsboy

Juniors
What odds on some innocuous incident resulting in a binning or send of in this game so PVL can convince himself the crackdown is still on?

I'll go $1.10
Exactly this. They screwed things up royally last night and all today's teams, especially the no chance no-hopers, will pay double for half the offence of the superstar...