What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Sun - Penrith 30-16 Wests Tigers @ Moreton Daily

Round 24: Penrith v Wests Tigers

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nealo 12

Bench
Will Ferrell Kiss GIF

Kilkenny

Coach
A TV test pattern has more depth than that doco.
Do they still have the old TV test patterns?

Tuesdays rain and high winds stuffed my antenna so have had to endure climbing ladders and travelling thru our roof space to get free to air back on board but all good now Normal service resumed. Foxtel no issue but given the para Olympic s are only on free to air had to get things working so wife can watch the games.

GongPanther

Referee
Do they still have the old TV test patterns?

Tuesdays rain and high winds stuffed my antenna so have had to endure climbing ladders and travelling thru our roof space to get free to air back on board but all good now Normal service resumed. Foxtel no issue but given the para Olympic s are only on free to air had to get things working so wife can watch the games.
Generally, test patterns were used in TV factories (AWA, Panasonic, etc) to adjust the picture quality and other settings. Same applies for digital TVs.

Kilkenny

Coach
Generally, test patterns were used in TV factories (AWA, Panasonic, etc) to adjust the picture quality and other settings. Same applies for digital TVs.

Remember them well. Slightly easier these days with auto tuning and the like. Gotta love modern technology, social media aside, maybe not so much.

Kilkenny

Coach
I see an article on foxsports has the West Tigers still as mathematical chance of finishing in the eight. Haven’t seen the betting odds but for tigers fans could be worth a dollar or two. Will surely be paying odds of 1000/1 or much more.

Kilkenny

Coach
I haven’t watched any of the documentaries on the Wests Tigers needless to say I suspect the f bombs will be flying around the dressing room on Sunday Given what I have read.

GongPanther

Referee
I haven’t watched any of the documentaries on the Wests Tigers needless to say I suspect the f bombs will be flying around the dressing room on Sunday Given what I have read.
Wonder what they have in store for their 20th anniversary of not being in the finals. Should be a bumper special with all the players in that 20 year period making a appearance on the condition that Mage won't be f**king turning up, with the M.C. Justin Cooper.

The_Frog

First Grade
I see an article on foxsports has the West Tigers still as mathematical chance of finishing in the eight. Haven’t seen the betting odds but for tigers fans could be worth a dollar or two. Will surely be paying odds of 1000/1 or much more.
$67.00 to make the 8. $501 to win the premiership. I'm sure they'd let you write your own ticket on either.