What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Sun - Penrith 30-16 Wests Tigers @ Moreton Daily

Round 24: Penrith v Wests Tigers

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JB04

Juniors
I turned the storm game off after 15 mins, wouldnt surprise if I see less of this game
It's gonna be like a car crash, I won't be able to look away. Perhaps I don't even turn it on and watch first dates instead! Either way, I'm watching someone get f**ked regardless

GongPanther

Referee
It's gonna be like a car crash, I won't be able to look away. Perhaps I don't even turn it on and watch first dates instead! Either way, I'm watching someone get f**ked regardless
Take note of the crowd tomorrow. Most will be at the end were the Panthers are running towards. Then they'll swap ends for the second half.

The Rosco

Bench
So with the Penrith fans being scathing about the poor ole WT having a cheer when 14th place beat undefeated 1st . . . we should not expect to see any over celebrating when 2nd place wipes the floor with 13th place.
I believe they called us " March Premiers", because 14th place beat 1st place and had a cheer about the unlikeliness of that happening.
Penrith . . . something something . . the other team celebrated too much. Way too much.
Much ironic. Much.
Having said that, Penrith by however many they feel like. And their boys to celebrate each and every try in that classy fashion.

Nealo 12

Bench
IF Penrith don’t crack 80pts they done for the year
Um ok yeah
So with the Penrith fans being scathing about the poor ole WT having a cheer when 14th place beat undefeated 1st . . . we should not expect to see any over celebrating when 2nd place wipes the floor with 13th place.
I believe they called us " March Premiers", because 14th place beat 1st place and had a cheer about the unlikeliness of that happening.
Penrith . . . something something . . the other team celebrated too much. Way too much.
Much ironic. Much.
Having said that, Penrith by however many they feel like. And their boys to celebrate each and every try in that classy fashion.
childrens theatre comedy GIF by London Theatre Direct

blaza88z

Coach
I'd love a miracle Tigers win so the Tigers fans can get stuck in to the Penrith fans like they did earlier in the season

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Last overs for the game total for the weekend. Be awesome if melbourne, manly and penriths attack all turned to shit at once