What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Sun - Penrith 30-16 Wests Tigers @ Moreton Daily

Round 24: Penrith v Wests Tigers

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Yikes. That’s why you were so shit?
It wasn’t just that pass..who could forget big Gordy tackling him 15 metres inside the sideline and single handily throwing him over it?
He had some big stinker moments. Far too small and weak.

And yet Tallis goes on like a tough man after chucking someone he's got a 40kg advantage over across the sideline.

Hodgson was everything the game should be. Skill over size, with courage to boot. He should be admired, not ridiculed.

stryker

First Grade
And yet Tallis goes on like a tough man after chucking someone he's got a 40kg advantage over across the sideline.

Hodgson was everything the game should be. Skill over size, with courage to boot. He should be admired, not ridiculed.
It was like watching a Rotty eat a poodle.
Funny stuff

So do you think we are a better side than Melbourne?

Over the course of the 2020 season - yes won 20/22 games along with 1 loss and 1 draw. Rocked up to the grand final and the game was over by halftime. Take our your games losses due to origin stats being out and you have a similar record this season.

However Melbourne’s ability to seal the deal in the big game makes them the better side.

The Rosco

Bench
We played with effort.
That's all you can ask for, I suppose.
Now I'm off to the Panthers thread to read the whole match replay ( without pictures) from pretty penny.

mxlegend99

Referee
Meh..42 points won't get you 9th.
Split it across 2 seasons and it will.

Well actually no it would be 10th based on the ladder atm.

Meh perfectly happy for Tigers to have equal wins and the for and against advantage head 2 head with us.

I think the teams who beat us will do more for our premiership chances than the easy wins we were getting before Origin. Teams need a reality check and to reignite the fire.

Its why it sucks Storm lost. Id rather them on a huge winning streak then after a recent loss.

The_Frog

First Grade
We played with effort.
That's all you can ask for, I suppose.
Now I'm off to the Panthers thread to read the whole match replay ( without pictures) from pretty penny.
You'll be disappointed. PP does not often frequent the Panthers forum.

Nealo 12

Bench
Hopefully the Tigers are also moving in the same direction.

Jimmy Fallon Singing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

pantherz9103

First Grade
Not our highlight, that will be watching your mob bottle another grand final.

You see I take your assumption that we'll make the GF as a compliment because there's no sure thing we'll even make the GF. I much preferred our 2020 season with a GF loss to not even making the 8 year after year. I used to follow such a team i.e. Panthers 2005-2009, Panthers 2011-13 etc I never really expect to win a competition I just hope that they will. Regardless of how good the current team is and how amazing our W/L record is, we are still a club not used to winning NRL premierships like Storm or Roosters and becoming that type of club isn't easy.

Latest posts