What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Thu - Newcastle 15-14 Gold Coast @ Sunshine Coast

Round 24: Newcastle v Gold Coast

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
lol Myth Piss!!

Mental Health Love GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

Eelectrica

Referee
Well done Knights. Finals confirmed.
Titans had more than enough chances to win this. Silly mistakes in attack cost them.

This Year?

Immortal
Hotdogs for celebration!

Congrats on making the finals again Knights. That game was uglier than my mirror, but to be able to make it after that horrible 2/3 of the season is still a great achievement.

yobbo84

First Grade
The Wall
If two or more players form a wall (side by side) next to the play the ball and don’t allow the opportunity for a defending player to move directly towards the player in possession, the referee will penalise for obstruction.

no name

Coach
Titans probably didn’t deserve to win with some of those second half errors, but that wall of players that Pearce kicked the field goal behind was pretty shit.
Didn’t they make a rule about that years ago?

Saxon

Bench
That's where the ref should deny the field goal and sin bin one or more attacking players for professional fouls.

Yes I know that "everyone does it", but that was one of the worst I've seen for ages - blatent cheating.

shear_joy9

Coach
Boys look, I know it was illegal. I know the Titans fans were om the wrong end of it. But consider this.

The wall avoided extra time.
I was certain Herbert would have picked up the blocked ball and run the length of the field.
That man can play.

Latest posts