What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Thu - Newcastle 15-14 Gold Coast @ Sunshine Coast

Round 24: Newcastle v Gold Coast

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesRustle

First Grade
Newcastle Knights are going to be in the 2021 finals.

Oh boy, I can't wait.

Also it bothers me my missus who doesn't even watch the sport is some f**king wizard at tipping my team. Gets almost all the Knights games right.
Is she an octopus?

Reflector

Juniors
Newcastle Knights are going to be in the 2021 finals.

Oh boy, I can't wait.

Also it bothers me my missus who doesn't even watch the sport is some f**king wizard at tipping my team. Gets almost all the Knights games right.
"I can feel it in me waters, Kimmy!"

no name

Coach
Boys look, I know it was illegal. I know the Titans fans were om the wrong end of it. But consider this.

The wall avoided extra time.
I don’t mind the Titans losing and missing the finals, I’m just pissed off I tipped the useless merkins in my tipping comp.
Had to play catch up after the Warriors f**ked me last week.

Rod

Bench
Clearly a lot of people still don't understand this rule. It's constantly misinterpreted.

A 'wall' is only formed if the players stand directly side by side. The Knights players weren't side by side, and they weren't in front of the ruck, so there is nothing in the rules you can penalize them for. The refereeing was correct.

Tweed Titan

Bench
I don’t mind the Titans losing and missing the finals, I’m just pissed off I tipped the useless merkins in my tipping comp.
Had to play catch up after the Warriors f**ked me last week.
You deserve to lose if you tip our lot of let you down every time peahearts. Surely Holbrook's team selection was a big hint we were going to lose?