What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Sat - North Qld 18-46 Manly @ QCBS

Round 25: North Qld v Manly

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
The Guac bat back and Turbo solo try were try of the week material on their own.

Hammer try pretty wicked as well.

And then that last try.

Some insanely sick tries tonight.
Certainly the performance of the year in what I would call a red letter day for the Manly club and it's fan base. Dessie now needs to bottle what went out there night, from that moment Turbo's brother wound up the team before they came on the field, right down to the last try. Repeat that attitude next Friday @ 8:00 pm, and you will stretch the Storm. But, it will be quite a different defensive structure you'll be up against. Good luck.

The_Frog

First Grade
Certainly the performance of the year in what I would call a red letter day for the Manly club and it's fan base. Dessie now needs to bottle what went out there night, from that moment Turbo's brother wound up the team before they came on the field, right down to the last try. Repeat that attitude next Friday @ 8:00 pm, and you will stretch the Storm. But, it will be quite a different defensive structure you'll be up against. Good luck.
The Cowboys ran out of juice after troubling Manly for 70 minutes. This is what Turbo can do. Whether he can do it to the top teams remains to be seen. I suspect the Storm would be 20+ in front at half time the way Manly played.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Haha the peanuts on reddit are saying it’s bad sportsmanship from Manly to score that last try after the buzzer instead of just taking the ball dead.

KOMORI

Juniors
Given our “pattern” this year, we should lose to the Storm next week then win the next three games we play… so there’s that 🤷‍♂️😂