What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Sat - South Sydney 20-16 St Geo Illa @ Sunshine Coast

Round 25: South Sydney v St Geo Illa

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 25
South Sydney Rabbitohs v St George Illawarra Dragons
Sunshine Coast Stadium, Kawana Waters (TICKETS)
Saturday 4 September 2021

NRL kickoff 7:35pm

SOUTHSYDNEY-2021.png

1. Blake Taaffe 2. Taane Milne 3. Braidon Burns 4. Campbell Graham 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Benji Marshall 7. Lachlan Ilias 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Peter Mamouzelos 10. Patrick Mago 11. Jaydn Su'A 12. Jacob Host 13. Mark Nicholls
Interchange: 14. Dean Hawkins 15. Tautau Moga 16. Jed Cartwright 17. Davvy Moale 18. Jai Arrow 19. Cameron Murray 20. Alex Johnston 21. Cody Walker

STGEOILLA-2021.png

1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Mathew Feagai 3. Jack Bird 4. Gerard Beale 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Talatau Amone 7. Corey Norman 8. Blake Lawrie 9. Jayden Sullivan 10. Josh Mcguire 11. Billy Burns 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Freddy Lussick 15. Tyrell Fuimaono 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Poasa Faamausili 18. Jackson Ford 19. Adam Clune 20. Cody Ramsey 21. Kaide Ellis

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Peter Gough, Wyatt Raymond
Video Referees: Chris Butler​

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
80 minutes left of Corey Norman.
I hope Hook finally comes to his senses and doesn't pick him. He can stay on 99 like Shane Warne so he can look like a legend to his YKTR cronies. He's by far our worst signing which really takes something to do considering the players we've had. To all the other departing Dragons, thank you and good luck in your future.

As for the game, this will be laughable getting touched up by Souths reserves and I'm sure we'll make that candy kid at fullback look like a superstar. It'll be interesting to see who Wayne rests from their upcoming training run. All I can hope for is some quality touches by the likes of Sullivan, Amone, Feegai, Sloan, Ravalawa and Lomax.

It makes me sick supporting a club who has become a retirement home for opposition players and hacks who just go through the motions week to week. With all the suspensions and BBQgate we were always going to struggle, but this season has become an utter embarrassment with the final insult of making the fux sports prediction come true.

This season was supposed to be a celebration of the centenary of St George, but instead has degenerated into yet another miserable season where the only thing Dragons fans will be celebrating is the departure of Corey Norman.

yobbo84

First Grade
Hopefully Wayne names something like:

1. Taaffe
2. Johnston
3. Burns
4. Milne
5. Paulo
6. Marshall
7. Ilias
8. Sele
9. Mamouzelos
10. Mago
11. Su'A
12. Host
13. Arrow

14. Moga
15. Moale
16. Tatola
17. Nicholls

yobbo84

First Grade
"Rabbitohs stars Alex Johnston, Cody Walker, Adam Reynolds, Damien Cook, Dane Gagai, Jai Arrow and Cameron Murray all to be rested for the club’s final-round showdown with the Dragons."

A WEEK TOO LATE WAYNE.. but glad it's happening.

Bazzi

First Grade
Dragons @ $2.50 before the team lists.

Dumped $2500, now down to $2.00 after team lists announced.

Cash out of $2750.

Before a ball is kicked.

Thanks Sportsbet, see you again in the last round next year.

Someguy

First Grade
Lots of promising young guys getting a run for Dragons lately. Is it really worth risking them in this game? Souths have looked pretty intent on causing leg injuries (and face) over the last few weeks

The_Frog

First Grade
Dragons @ $2.50 before the team lists.

Dumped $2500, now down to $2.00 after team lists announced.

Cash out of $2750.

Before a ball is kicked.

Thanks Sportsbet, see you again in the last round next year.
You have to know more than Sportsbet about who is going to be rested for this to work. It is their business to know all there is to know, so I'd say just as risky as any other bet.

Hutty1986

Immortal
80 minutes left of Corey Norman.
I hope Hook finally comes to his senses and doesn't pick him. He can stay on 99 like Shane Warne so he can look like a legend to his YKTR cronies. He's by far our worst signing which really takes something to do considering the players we've had. To all the other departing Dragons, thank you and good luck in your future.

As for the game, this will be laughable getting touched up by Souths reserves and I'm sure we'll make that candy kid at fullback look like a superstar. It'll be interesting to see who Wayne rests from their upcoming training run. All I can hope for is some quality touches by the likes of Sullivan, Amone, Feegai, Sloan, Ravalawa and Lomax.

It makes me sick supporting a club who has become a retirement home for opposition players and hacks who just go through the motions week to week. With all the suspensions and BBQgate we were always going to struggle, but this season has become an utter embarrassment with the final insult of making the fux sports prediction come true.

This season was supposed to be a celebration of the centenary of St George, but instead has degenerated into yet another miserable season where the only thing Dragons fans will be celebrating is the departure of Corey Norman.
Spot on summary.
More absolute mediocrity and zero improvement in sight. Got a couple of handy touch footy players who might score a couple of flashy tries but a truly dogshit overall 17.

A who's who (literally, no one knows who the f**k they are) of nuffies and blokes 5 years past their best, like Bird and Burgess.

Our best player is a mentally broken midget halfback, and the coach has proven himself just as embarrassingly inept as braindead Mary.

A decade of utter shit and counting, and the pain will not be ending any time soon.

Latest posts