What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Thu - Canberra 16-40 Sydney @ BB Print

Round 25: Canberra v Sydney

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reflector

Juniors
Completely unrelated but-

Something about Gus reminds me of a bloodhound with weight problems

Something about JT reminds me of a frill-necked lizard. Especially when he laughs.

shear_joy9

Coach
He does

He has been a good servant for the club
he'll be getting a couple hundred k a year now just to bum around training and mentor some islander kids so that's not too bad. I still think he's mad for playing on after getting his face smashed to pieces

Pete Cash

Post Whore
A few years ago Hodgson was the 2nd best hooker in the world. Now he’s not even the 2nd best hooker at his club.

Father time comes for us all

Especially if you are a balding pom with no knees

Actually out of all the problems at the club he's the one I'm least fussed about. He only has a year left and next year we will be doing well to miss the spoon.

shear_joy9

Coach
Father time comes for us all

Especially if you are a balding pom with no knees

Actually out of all the problems at the club he's the one I'm least fussed about. He only has a year left and next year we will be doing well to miss the spoon.
don't get too comfortable with that thought. Look at Whitehead and Crokers contract extensions. Canberra giving Hodgson a new 5 year 4mill contract is sadly a real possibility

Cogburn

Juniors
I think the Roosters have been amazing when you consider they've made the top 6 with their reserve grade team. They'll trot out a pretty handy team next week when you throw JWH and Radley into the side. They won't beat Penrith or the Storm but they could beat souffs minus fatrell.

Latest posts