What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R3 Fri - South Sydney 26-16 Sydney @ Stad Aus

Round 3: South Sydney v Sydney

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
any questions yet been asked about how a club gets so many knees and concussions?

Lam looks like a PCL given the way he fell with knee hitting the turf hard, but how do 3 players get ACLs within a year? they're non-contact injuries.

surely we can't still be using the it's a coincidence reasoning now

Collins was a head clash. it happens every week, I'm not sure what the roosters could have done differently there.

Lam was absolutely the turf IMO, you could see the divot come out of the ground.

Keary was just one of those rotten luck situations. We have had pretty good luck with injuries from 2017-19 but not 2020/21.

The_Frog

First Grade
surely we can't still be using the it's a coincidence reasoning now
Sounds like the Panthers forum circa 2015. Many blamed Ronnie Palmer. But in the end its all just luck, provided everyone is fit enough to be playing this level of this sport.

Meth

Staff member

Munted

Bench
And Arrow is openly boasting about milking it.

"I'll put my hand up, 100 per cent I milked it. But I did feel a fist come down on the back of my head and I thought to myself, 'well if he's going to do that I might as well make him pay for it' and I did.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/03/27...hemsworth-encounter-after-acting-for-sin-bin/
Playing for penalties is par for the course now as refs typically only penalise when a player is injured, groggy, slow to get up etc

These guys are tough and I'm sure the punch was weak as piss, but a complete dog act and deserves to be punished regardless of the acting or not.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Not just thuggery, but what made him think that nobody would have noticed a punch to the back of the head? Maybe he hoped everyone watching was blinking at the same time.

But seriously, the player deserves a long spell in reserves after suspension.

We have some real numbskulls in the game

Bazal

Post Whore
And Arrow is openly boasting about milking it.

"I'll put my hand up, 100 per cent I milked it. But I did feel a fist come down on the back of my head and I thought to myself, 'well if he's going to do that I might as well make him pay for it' and I did.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/03/27...hemsworth-encounter-after-acting-for-sin-bin/

NGL I have zero issues with players milking this kind of blatant foul play.

A slap on the chops, get the f**k up and play on. But a punch? Yeah stay down son

Latest posts