What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R3 Sat - Brisbane 24-0 Canterbury @ Suncorp

Round 3: Brisbane v Canterbury

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johns_reds

First Grade
Not really an achievement for Broncos. Lose a bunch of games after Covid break, then beat the Dogs. Then lose a whole lot more and have to wait until they play the Dogs again to get another win. Beat someone other than the Dogs and I'll be impressed.

I don’t think anyone is claiming this team will be top 8 let alone win a premiership.

Everyone knows the Broncos are crap at the moment and beating the bulldogs (no offense to them) means nothing right now

blaza88z

Coach
I didn't expect Isaako to be the one to break the game open

In the grand scheme of it, it's a win against a team that is equally as shit as we are but to any Bronco fan who has had to endure knowing your team will lose just not sure exactly how, it means a lot to finally get one on the board

Neutrals will of course remind us Brisbane fans that we have a horror stretch coming up but right now, I couldn't give a f**k about what is to come

_Johnsy

Referee
Unless there is a magical mystery pool of talent hidden somewhere in some QLD hinterland or military base, then where the f**k are all these extra first grade quality players gonna come from? As it already is, the bad teams are usually bad because they have too many players who won a first grade spot in a poker game.
Fine by me, 3 shit QLD teams & the Northern NSW/GC Titans helping restoring pride in RL in QLD.

Nerd

Bench
Great to finally get a win. 2 points, helps with the for and against and no injuries. Hopefully the Dogs have played us into a bit of form and we can jag a game against Manly the Cowboys or the Titans and avoid the spoon.

Reflector

Juniors
Kevvie's mates in the media. So many of them. They sure are punching hard for him.

They can talk him up all they like but his team is garbage and he cannot coach. Barrett is even worse.

Worst game I can recall, the ref' should've been replaced at half-time and the awful commentary team matched the dreadful action.

I missed this game, but I'm wondering how it compares to the Knights v Cowboys game last year (finished 12-10 to Newcastle IIRC) and that was a lowlight in recent memory...

_snafu_

Immortal
I missed this game, but I'm wondering how it compares to the Knights v Cowboys game last year (finished 12-10 to Newcastle IIRC) and that was a lowlight in recent memory...

GettyImages-1017970780.jpg

Latest posts