What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R3 Sat - Canberra 31-34 Warriors @ GIO

Round 3: Canberra v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I actually hope Sticky doesnt blow up at the press conference. Just don't show up if his shirty. It was a game where everything went against us. There isn't a lot you can do about it. If he wants to attack Henry P he is better off just using his mates in the press to attack him.

I think we played pretty well. Maybe one of our better performances just had one of those games where everything went wrong. Better now in round 3 than later in the year. Hopefully Tapine isnt too injured.

mongoose

Coach
Sincere commiserations Raiders fans. You got a rough ride from Perenara AND terrible luck with injuries. You deserved a win there.

But we'll take it. We're desperate like that.

Cheers mate, even though the scumbag Sharks and Panthers fans would disagree with you.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Comiserations Canberra, gave yourselves every chance to win that in the first half but injuries and RTS brilliance a bridge too far.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
i dont think any raiders fan begrudge the warriors fans lol. I wouldn't give a shit if Perenara popped on a raiders jersey and carried us across the line. He is a rubbish ref and should be dropped.

Weird one because I think thats the best we have played all year

SmashEmBro

Juniors
We all know that pass was forward for the BMM try, but most Warrior fans are only just understanding what it feels like for a blatant call to go your way and then win by less than 4.

I have to say, it’s a good feeling :smiley:

Don’t worry tho, we won’t get used to it and now know we’re due about 50 bad calls against us