What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R3 Thu - Penrith 12-10 Melbourne @ BlueBet

Round 3: Penrith v Melbourne

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Hooters is gonna go off tonight
200w.gif

moffla

Bench
I support the Eels mate, pretty sure thats all you need to know. You are a good egg on here and i enjoy your posts.

Storm are a top 4 side and when Grant finally plays a game for you he will totally transform your side. Still,watching your boys lose two in a row has put some lead in my pencil.

Can i throw this Catstorm merkin back yet????

tenor.gif
Haha, was getting worried you were on your way to a self implosion!

GongPanther

Referee
Remember back in the day when there would be two NRL games on at the same time on a Saturday and you could press the red button to watch the game you wanted?

They should have this but with the choice to watch Craig Bellamy for 80 minutes.
Used to have the choice were you could piss off the Fox commentary and just hear the crowd whilst listening to the radio ABC coverage.

GongPanther

Referee
I remember that.

Sound from the Bellamy coaching box please.

May not get past the censors though.
They used to have camera angles as well. The coaches box were you saw the match with only the one camera shot across the ground, the default camera angles, and another one which I can't remember. 20 years ago this was.

Apey

Staff member
Close game and fitting result I think. Few tough games for Storm and while they'd prefer to get the wins obviously, they haven't been far off. Both teams will be up there again this year.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Close, we fluffed it, bombed three tries which you can’t do against the top teams. Hopefully gra t and finucane make the difference.

stormbati

Bench
Its more like everyone is warming to the prospect of the cheats time is finally coming to an end. As
everything does.
Cheats don't prosper though and Melbourne clearly have so...
Cutting the bullshit was a quality game. I always felt like Burton would be a better long term prospect than Luai. He really troubled the defense.

This Year?

Immortal
What a great game from both teams and a very, very tough contest. That win for the Panthers will be a classic. Seeing Bellamy going off his chops over the non-call of the knock on at the kick off in the last minute of the game only made it sweeter.
The real reason why the Storm lost is because of the lack of hair on JAC's head.
Storm will only get better as the season goes on so this hater is going to smug it up for the weekend :)

Generalzod

Immortal
What a great game from both teams and a very, very tough contest. That win for the Panthers will be a classic. Seeing Bellamy going off his chops over the non-call of the knock on at the kick off in the last minute of the game only made it sweeter.
The real reason why the Storm lost is because of the lack of hair on JAC's head.
Storm will only get better as the season goes on so this hater is going to smug it up for the weekend :)
As for the Storm losing when was the last time this mob lost 2 matches in a row, they are really missing the direction of Cameron,

Latest posts