What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R3 Thu - Penrith 12-10 Melbourne @ BlueBet

Round 3: Penrith v Melbourne

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gerg

Juniors
Cheats don't prosper though and Melbourne clearly have so...
Cutting the bullshit was a quality game. I always felt like Burton would be a better long term prospect than Luai. He really troubled the defense.

I think Burton is currently the most overrated player in the game. He's too kick happy, understandably so because that's about all he's got. I don't think he and Flanagan will work. Neither player is a 'line breaker'.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Grant. lol. The merkin hasn't worn your jersey yet. Hardly a loss. Even if you count him the NZ 9 should be adequate cover.

We were missing Cleary, Api & then Edwards, Martin & Lenui for most of the 2nd half. Cry me a river.

I think the losses evened out so the storm shouldnt have a cry but I wouldn't discount what Grant MAY add to the team. Its all hypothetical but watching the game last night the storm looked a bit out of ideas at times and a hooker like Grant may be the missing piece.

Which would be annoying

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Klein's situation is that I think he has a problem in being impartial because his dad, Johnny Klein was a half for the Panthers in the 1970's. Trying to constantly prove that you have no bias toward a particular team must be a hard task for some.

hmm thats a constant raiders conspiracy theory with Cummins that because he grew up in Canberra he feels the need to be harsher on us.

I tend to just lean towards some of the refs being terrible

soc123_au

Staff member
I think the losses evened out so the storm shouldnt have a cry but I wouldn't discount what Grant MAY add to the team. Its all hypothetical but watching the game last night the storm looked a bit out of ideas at times and a hooker like Grant may be the missing piece.

Which would be annoying
I was more using what I said to take the piss out of catstorm having a cry. Grant should be good for them although I still think he is a tad over rated at this stage.

I was pleased it was such a gripping contest even with the players missing.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I was more using what I said to take the piss out of catstorm having a cry. Grant should be good for them although I still think he is a tad over rated at this stage.

I was pleased it was such a gripping contest even with the players missing.
Its probably the game of the year so far. It was a really good match

I will admit I only caught the last 10 minutes of the match. Where it all turned was the kick which resulted in the Panthers getting a new set of six after which Capewell scored. There were 3 Melbourne players there to clean up the kick on their right hand side, but instead of any of them diving on the ball, they all just bent over and tried to pick up the ball so they could start running - this saw them touch the ball, fumble it, and the Panthers chasers recover it.

To me it was a lack of willingness to put their body on the line to smother the ball that cost them the win. Had the Storm covered that kick, Capewell would not have been given that opportunity to score.

This Year?

Immortal
bwahahahahaha!! faking hilarious! :rofl::rofl::joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Moffla is a good lad.

There’s many clubs abundant with dickhead, know-all, self-righteous fans. Mine included. But not the Storm. IMO I reckon Storm fans on the whole that I know, or on forums like this, are very decent and objective. And pretty well versed in Rugby League.
There were some Storm fans who were absolute characters on here with epic banter, but sadly they've gone.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I will admit I only caught the last 10 minutes of the match. Where it all turned was the kick which resulted in the Panthers getting a new set of six after which Capewell scored. There were 3 Melbourne players there to clean up the kick on their right hand side, but instead of any of them diving on the ball, they all just bent over and tried to pick up the ball so they could start running - this saw them touch the ball, fumble it, and the Panthers chasers recover it.

To me it was a lack of willingness to put their body on the line to smother the ball that cost them the win. Had the Storm covered that kick, Capewell would not have been given that opportunity to score.

Yeah Bellamy is gonna give them hell for that and the defence on Capewell. Absolute scenes. I will never tip the storm again..... until next week

soc123_au

Staff member
It’s possible I guess but it smells more like domestic violence, sexual abuse, substance abuse and laziness to me. i.e. the riff.
You probably need to remove your head from your arse or consider a change of diet.

Latest posts