What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R4 Mon - Wests Tigers 22-36 Parramatta @ Stad Aus

Round 4: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Parra scored a few lucky tries today

Gutho rubbing the bald man for luck before the game

FrequentWeepyAmphibian-small.gif

Parra

Referee
No .. perhaps you would , thats back in the era when you last won a comp

I've got no problem with the scorelines. You suggested something about the quality of the footy based on them. Not my fault your team has gone.

macnaz

Staff member
I've got no problem with the scorelines. You suggested something about the quality of the footy based on them. Not my fault your team has gone.
Not just my side.... 12 out of 16 teams are in the same predicament as far as my quoted stats go

Vic Mackey

Referee
When Douhli scored, the Parra players arms were hanging and they were gassed.

Unfortunately the Tigers couldn't stamp any authority on the rest of the game.

But the signs are looking much better for the Tigers, and if they can work hard and get their shit together, they should easily make the top 8.

there’s going to be 2 very ordinary teams making the 8 this year, we may aswell be one of them

lockyno1

Post Whore
I don't get your point, but I'll rephdase mine.

Normally a team would receive a penalty. The team would kick for touch. The team would then take the tap from the spot 10 yards out from where the ball passed the touchline.

The length of the kick to advance to the tap kick would be between 5 to 20 yards depending on the skill of the kicker.

That difference in yardage that a team does not get, is what makes a "set of six tackles again" a disadvantage.

Teams would strategically give penalties away. I’m glad the 6 again is in doesn’t make the game stop/start. The more the ball is in play the better.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Does he have to be a great signing to not be a shit signing? He's only in the team because Blake, Matterson, Cartwright and Stone have been unavailable. Old Greig will probably be in front of him as well.

Latest posts