What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Sat - Canterbury 18-52 Melbourne @ Stadium Aus

Round 5: Canterbury v Melbourne

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 5
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Melbourne Storm
Stadium Australia, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 10 April 2021

NRL kickoff 5:30pm

CANTERBURY-2021.png

1. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 2. Nick Cotric 3. Will Hopoate 4. Corey Allan 5. Tuipulotu Katoa 6. Jake Averillo 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Luke Thompson 9. Sione Katoa 10. Jack Hetherington 11. Adam Elliott 12. Corey Waddell 13. Josh Jackson
Interchange: 14. Jackson Topine 15. Renouf Atoni 16. Dylan Napa 17. Ofahiki Ogden 19. Brandon Wakeham 20. Chris Smith 21. Dean Britt 22. Joe Stimson

MELBOURNE-2021.png

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. George Jennings 3. Reimis Smith 4. Justin Olam 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Brandon Smith 10. Christian Welch 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Nelson Asofa-Solomona
Interchange: 14. Chris Lewis 15. Tui Kamikamica 16. Tom Eisenhuth 17. Nicholas Hynes 18. Aaron Pene 19. Dean Ieremia 20. Brenko Lee 21. Harry Grant

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, Darian Furner
Video Referees: To be advised

NSW Cup: Wests Magpies v Mounties (CBY) at Leichhardt. Sun 1:40pm (before Tigers v Cowboys)
QLD Cup: Sunshine Coast (MEL) v Ipswich @ SC Stadium, Sat 2:40pm
Bne Tigers (MEL) v Burleigh @ Langlands Park, Sun 2:10pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Tipster

Bench
In all seriousness let's hope for some improvement from the Dogs. Maybe they can score a couple of tries and get within 20

Incorrect

Coach
What's the record amount of game time for a team to go scoreless?
I believe the Dogs will be holders of the record if they go scoreless again this week. I think 1 team some time back has gone 7 halves of footy without scoring a point, so if the dogs go 8 halves, they'll set the record

Grapple

Bench
Papenhuyzen to score 8 tries in 3 minutes

His support play is right up there with Tedesco in my opinion. RTS and Gutherson are
also great at it. Amazes me how many other fullbacks in this game just wait to get involved and don't hang around the ruck.

The_Frog

First Grade
I believe the Dogs will be holders of the record if they go scoreless again this week. I think 1 team some time back has gone 7 halves of footy without scoring a point, so if the dogs go 8 halves, they'll set the record
In 2014 round 10, Sharks scored their last points in the 51st minute, then 3 games scoreless with 2 byes, then scored their first points in the 53rd minute of round 16. That's 322 game minutes. Bulldogs are currently on 244.

Last edited:

big hit!

Bench
If I were a bulldogs fan, I'd get to Stadium Oz for their table topping under 19s curtain-raiser match vs Souths at 3:15pm, and then leave before the storm annihilate their NRL team.

Grapple

Bench

yes, and with some of the young fullbacks it's also self confidence. If they don't have it they hang back and wait, which is kinda understandable, i mean you have a starting role and you don't want to screw it up being out of position or stepping on someones else's toes.

While not a fullback, this is what made young Benji such a weapon back in the day. He backed his ability one thousand percent, and i would also argue it's the same thing that was drilled out of Shaun Johnson. (amongst other things like warriors need for a controlled kicking game)

2010Dragons

Bench
The scoreboard attendant should put 150 points up for the dogs at the start of the game and just deduct 1 point for every stuff up. The dogs surely should have 1 point by the end of game.
If storm are serious, they should put 60 on the dumb dogs.

Latest posts