What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Sun - Parramatta 12-26 St Geo Illa @ Bankwest

Round 5: Parramatta v St Geo Illa

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Both sides look like genuine finals teams. Just gotta improve into genuine threats, with the Roosters losing Keary there's a potential opening for a side to come in an jag a comp
Roosters weren't winning it even with Keary.

davi

Juniors
I'm not sure I would call it an upset, Dragons look like a top 8 side this year, could even push top 4.

That's not what the commentators were saying about the Dragons after the pre-season. They were saying they would be one of the worst teams in the comp. So far Anthony Griffin is doing well, and he isn't having to offload contracts via buyouts to other teams to do it (Hunt, Norman etc).

to_ddeath

Coach
Don’t care how we finish this year, would be super happy with top 8 & maybe a finals win to go with.
So very happy after that, they’ve made a very clear statement that they’re not a bottom 4 team week after week & keep improving with their intensity, will to win, passion & collective teamwork.
I swore far too much at the local (somewhat family) club after the ref howlers in the middle (even thought Parra copped 1 crucial call a tad harsh) but other than that stoked with what I saw.
Tonight was well beyond actual expectations.
Proud as punch & may it continue.

T.

This Year?

Immortal
I don't know if what I saw tonight was real. Forwards hitting hard in defence and carting the ball up like their lives depended on it, right edge defence not leaking like me when I'm multi tabbing on my favourite sites, ref calls going our way (I'm actually in shock because Atkins and Perenara usually screw us hard). I know it won't last forever, so I'm just gonna enjoy it while I can. That win has me harder than a preist in a primary school.

Last edited:

Dragons154

Juniors
2 wins over spoon favorites and Newcastle who were pulling guys out of the crowd to have 13 on the field because on injuries.

Parra comfortably.

Another well aged prediction from LU version of Steve “half a brain cell” roach...