What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R6 Sat - Canberra 10-35 Parramatta @ GIO

Round 6: Canberra v Parramatta

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 6
Canberra Raiders v Parramatta Eels
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce (TICKETS)
Saturday 17 April 2021

NSW Cup 5:15pm -- NRL kickoff 7:35pm

CANBERRA-2021.png

1. Caleb Aekins 2. Bailey Simonsson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Curtis Scott 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. George Williams 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Iosia Soliola 11. Hudson Young 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine
Interchange: 14. Tom Starling 15. Ryan Sutton 16. Siliva Havili 17. Emre Guler 18. Sebastian Kris 19. Matt Frawley 20. Corey Harawira-Naera 21. Dunamis Lui

PARRAMATTA-2021.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Tom Opacic 4. Marata Niukore 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Will Smith 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Oregon Kaufusi 15. Isaiah Papali'i 16. Keegan Hipgrave 17. Bryce Cartwright 18. Joey Lussick 19. Haze Dunster 20. Wiremu Greig 21. Jordan Rankin

1Iy8euW.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Peter Gough, Kasey Badger
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

NSW Cup - Canberra v Parramatta @ GIO, Sat 5:15pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

skeepe

Immortal
This will be a tough game with both teams looking to bounce back, although I think the Raiders showed a lot more against the Panthers than the Eels did against the Dragons.

Someguy

First Grade
Brown out due to a crusher and Moses looked lame towards the end of last match. Bryce Cartwright 5/8?

BadnMean

Juniors
CNK out for Raiders. There is a feeling among many fans that CNK's talk & A+ defensive game will leave us a bit leaky without him. So there's every chance we make B Cartwright look a worldbeater & score the gimp another 500k 4 year contract off the back of it. That would be poetry.

I think Aekins most likely to come in to FB, he seemed steady enough when he played for Penrif, without being a world beater.

Big game for these two trying to get their seasons back on track. Raiders halves haven't shone quite as bright with Hodgo back this year. Need to get that right.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
CNK out for Raiders. There is a feeling among many fans that CNK's talk & A+ defensive game will leave us a bit leaky without him. So there's every chance we make B Cartwright look a worldbeater & score the gimp another 500k 4 year contract off the back of it. That would be poetry.

I think Aekins most likely to come in to FB, he seemed steady enough when he played for Penrif, without being a world beater.

Big game for these two trying to get their seasons back on track. Raiders halves haven't shone quite as bright with Hodgo back this year. Need to get that right.

I thought Hodgo looked really good at times against Penrith. The problem with all our spine players is that they all make silly errors to mix in with the good they do. Its really Simple Jack, Simple George and Simple Josh

I think Hodgo has been a great player for us and still produces good stuff mixed in with his bone head plays but i am worried about those old knees. He needs to be able to still engage the marker out of dummy half by accelerating. Now he started doing this against Penrith and we looked a million times better but he immediately got injured.

nick87

Coach
Id like to get through the game without a game changing injury. That would be nice.
Probably asking too much

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Id like to get through the game without a game changing injury. That would be nice.
Probably asking too much

Its gonna be an injury to whatever position Stick has no cover for. If he goes an outside back on the bench 3 middle forwards will crash into each other on the first tackle of the game two getting HIAs and the other a torn hamstring