What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R6 Sat - Canberra 10-35 Parramatta @ GIO

Round 6: Canberra v Parramatta

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Maybe it was driving his car, maybe it was the gigantic oaf wacking him in the back of the head/neck area, maybe it was from going bowling.

who can say how CNK injured his neck
Our fullback hurt himself too and is out for 8 weeks. We managed to accept it and not blame it on the opposition who had done nothing wrong.

The_Frog

First Grade
Well Kikau did do something wrong. he hit him with an illegal tackle ???
It was a penalty, that's all. Kikau's wrist brushed the back of his head. He stayed on another 10 minutes or so and had to come off (on a HIA for a neck injury mind you), having slumped to the ground after a perfectly legal Yeo tackle. It's a very long stretch to suggest the Kikau tackle caused a delayed reaction 10 minutes later. The NRL physio is unable to pinpoint the cause of the injury, I'll take his judgement over yours.

shear_joy9

Coach
It was a penalty, that's all. Kikau's wrist brushed the back of his head. He stayed on another 10 minutes or so and had to come off (on a HIA for a neck injury mind you), having slumped to the ground after a perfectly legal Yeo tackle. It's a very long stretch to suggest the Kikau tackle caused a delayed reaction 10 minutes later. The NRL physio is unable to pinpoint the cause of the injury, I'll take his judgement over yours.

kikau hit him with a swinging arm to the back of the neck. Was obvious to everyone except you penrith mongs

The_Frog

First Grade
kikau hit him with a swinging arm to the back of the neck. Was obvious to everyone except you penrith mongs
I've watched it many times. Penalty sufficient. Take it up with the MRC.

I was expecting he might get a grade 1 seeing how they've hammered him previously but it wasn't even that.

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I've watched it many times. Penalty sufficient. Take it up with the MRC.

I was expecting he might get a grade 1 seeing how they've hammered him previously but it wasn't even that.

I dont even think it should of attracted a charge... maybe a grade 1 careless. You are just being very cute here.

Exsilium

First Grade
Caleb Aekins will be solid at the back and I’m looking forward to seeing him play.

He was quality coming through the ranks and he never got much of a shot with us.

Eelectrica

Referee
Raiders can mostly defend, we have no attack. Although the guy in 5th row was unmarked so there's that I guess.
Raiders win.

The_Frog

First Grade
Caleb Aekins will be solid at the back and I’m looking forward to seeing him play.

He was quality coming through the ranks and he never got much of a shot with us.
8 games at fullback last year gave the club a pretty good look at him. For the most part rock solid under the high ball and ran the ball back reasonably well but that's about it. He's a very decent back up fullback, something our club decided we didn't need this year.

legend

Coach
I don't really care. Our spine is bipolar and our outside backs are geriatrics. Stuart's use of the interchange bench is laughable for other teams and tragic four ours.

Raiders by 0.5

Incorrect

Coach
8 games at fullback last year gave the club a pretty good look at him. For the most part rock solid under the high ball and ran the ball back reasonably well but that's about it. He's a very decent back up fullback, something our club decided we didn't need this year.
Please tell us more about Panthers footy, fullback injuries, players they've let go and their Spotify play lists. We can set up a secondary Raiders v Eels thread in the "Other Sports" forum, all good...

The_Frog

First Grade
Please tell us more about Panthers footy, fullback injuries, players they've let go and their Spotify play lists. We can set up a secondary Raiders v Eels thread in the "Other Sports" forum, all good...
The forum police have spoken. Achtung!

Latest posts