What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R6 Sat - Canberra 10-35 Parramatta @ GIO

Round 6: Canberra v Parramatta

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Penrith
Souths
Para

The Big 3 of Western Sydney, you’d agree.

Edit - thought I was in another thread.
Please elaborate...one of my ex-gf's has just rung me up, and noticed your "claim". It's OK if you think Souths are an honorary Western club. I can live with that.

Sphagnum

Coach
Next week I’d like to see something like

1. Aekins
2. Valemi
3. Kris
4. Scott
5. Croker
6. Wighton
7. Williams
8. James
9. Hodgson
10. Sutton
11. Young
12. Whitehead
13. Tapine

14. Starling
15. Papalii
16. Guler
17. CHN

That’s probably an overreaction but bloody hell it’s depressing watching us be this bad again.
Whitehead and young were both shithouse tonight. Can’t afford both your backrowers to be that disinterested and hope to win.

rickys comments suggest there are some problems with a few people’s attitude which isn’t uncommon when that merkin is left in charge for too long.

bileduct

Coach
the team is better without Hodgson in it. If the club is serious about winning the comp then Croker and Hodgson need to be punted or moved into the coaching ranks at the end of this season. Would also free up $1.3 million
Hodgo is definitely low on form at the moment and needs to improve. Scott was disappointing and Rapana's errors are just becoming ridiculous.

Croker is the one who needs to be f**ked off immediately. He's just a f**king passenger, has been for a long time. Does f**k all. Doesn't contest any kicks, shit tackler, all round shit merkin. Pure shit. Shit heaped on shit plus shit topping and shit sprinkles, with a side of shit.

GongPanther

Referee
Well that stole easts areas , they might as well steal the west too
What I think he means is that they have a number of ex-Refern people who gave been moved on from Redfern to areas such as the Penrith, Campbelltown and other areas. I remember when the Souths club had the nerve to be in Penrith Plaza a number of years ago with a stall in trying to recruit support.

Can you imagine anyone going into Souths territory and doing the same?

GongPanther

Referee
Hodgo is definitely low on form at the moment and needs to improve. Scott was disappointing and Rapana's errors are just becoming ridiculous.

Croker is the one who needs to be f**ked off immediately. He's just a f**king passenger, has been for a long time. Does f**k all. Doesn't contest any kicks, shit tackler, all round shit merkin. Pure shit. Shit heaped on shit plus shit topping and shit sprinkles, with a side of shit.
In essence, where do you think this overall form has come down to? I'm not trying to be an arsehole, but after that GF loss, has the confidence in the club overall waned somewhat?

bileduct

Coach
In essence, where do you think this overall form has come down to? I'm not trying to be an arsehole, but after that GF loss, has the confidence in the club overall waned somewhat?
Hodgson's injuries have probably contributed to his lack of form.

Rapana has always been dumb as rocks... I mean, he shared a brain with BJ Leilua FFS... Croker has been absolutely useless since forever and Scott hasn't really found any spark at the Raiders either.... keeps getting interrupted by injuries.

GongPanther

Referee
Hodgson's injuries have probably contributed to his lack of form.

Rapana has always been dumb as rocks... I mean, he shared a brain with BJ Leilua FFS... Croker has been absolutely useless since forever and Scott hasn't really found any spark at the Raiders either.... keeps getting interrupted by injuries.
How about not being in partnership with the Mounties club, as they did supply you with some good talent in the past, has that affected anyone coming through ?

Reflector

Juniors
19e318c93dd41d576440b737132d7157.jpg

Damn i look good after a Eels win

This is what Gutho thinks/ sees when he looks in the mirror