What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R6 Sat - Souths 18-14* Wests Tigers @ Stadium Aus

Round 6: South Sydney v Wests Tigers

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Don't know how you could call that a sin bin. The incident was reckless but you'd be hard pressed calling it intentional. Goodluck finding examples to back up your argument.
It was high and late contact on the kicker. The fact that Mitchell was so negligent in looking away and still raising the elbow for contact isn't a mitigating factor, it deserves 10 minutes in the bin at the very least. If Mitchell got belted off the ball like that you'd certainly expect the referee to intervene.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
It was high and late contact on the kicker. The fact that Mitchell was so negligent in looking away and still raising the elbow for contact isn't a mitigating factor, it deserves 10 minutes in the bin at the very least. If Mitchell got belted off the ball like that you'd certainly expect the referee to intervene.

I agree with what you say in that it was negligent but these types of incidents have never been 10 in the bin. If Mitchell got belted off the ball like that I'd expect a penalty and I'd expect a ban but I wouldn't expect 10 in the bin.

Latest posts