What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R6 Sun - North Qld 30-18 Canterbury @ QCBS

Round 6: North Qld v Canterbury

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
This merkin has clearly gone to Ashely & Martin.

Trent_Barrett_autographing_small_ball.jpg
To cover up the lobotomy scars

This Year?

Immortal
My takeaway from the game: hearing a "f**k yeah" after the Condon try and how a bloke can get sent off for a coathanger while a bloke in another game in the very same round stays on the field after elbowing someone in the face late after a kick.
Long live rugba leeg.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ooooof I just saw the Hetherington hit....not sure how people around the place are whinging, the bloke is a deadset f**king peanut and a genuine grub. He meant every bit of that

What a shit human

jargan83

Coach
I have no problem with the Hetherington send off but I guess people get upset when on the same weekend another player can stay on the field after a late elbow to an opponents face, lashing out with the boot and it's only that he missed that he's only going to cop a $1,600 fine for it.

I'd say consistency from the Referees would be fix the issue but that's probably as likely as me winning the $80 million Powerball this week.

Bazal

Post Whore
I have no problem with the Hetherington send off but I guess people get upset when on the same weekend another player can stay on the field after a late elbow to an opponents face, lashing out with the boot and it's only that he missed that he's only going to cop a $1,600 fine for it.

I'd say consistency from the Referees would be fix the issue but that's probably as likely as me winning the $80 million Powerball this week.

Yeah I agree with that but there's been plenty of "DogZ was robbed" stuff around the usual cess pits.

mozza91

Coach
I hope Hetherington got the 3 Dally M points. Him getting sent turned the game from a total shit show to pretty bloody entertaining.

Latest posts