What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R6 Sun - St Geo Illa 14-20 Warriors @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 6: St Geo Illa v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KennySterling

Juniors
a crazy effing round
after looking like we were going to have a boring predictable comp with a clear few sides way ahead of the rest

we have the mediocre teams jumping up everywhere.

tough tipping round

How many tipping sheets have the Warriors fecked up down the years ? Mine this week, that's for sure.

Shee-ite against Manly, defended for their lives today. Ho hum.

This Year?

Immortal
Just finished watching it. The Warriors were outstanding today. The way they hustled and bustled us much like we did to other sides over the last 4 weeks made it a great contest to watch.
Looks like the wheel has turned and we're your bunnies now. Enjoy the well earned win Warriors and your fans.

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Just finished watching it. The Warriors were outstanding today. The way they hustled and bustled us much like we did to other sides over the last 4 weeks made it a great contest to watch.
Looks like the wheel has turned and we're your bunnies now. Enjoy the well earned win Warriors and your fans.

wired how that ones turned around, a few years back we couldn’t buy a win against you guys even when we were running hot and you were understrength or generally shit.

Generalzod

Immortal
They where great did you see their completion rate perfect..just imagine if the likes of the Storm had a completion rate like that the media would have gone crazy..

Last edited:

ACTPanthers

Bench
IMHO a 100% completion rate is f**king amazing - There needs to be more said about this - Whether or not they can maintain that type of discipline is obviously questionable but that was a clinical game by the Warriors.

This Year?

Immortal
They where great did you see their completion rate perfect..just imagine if the likes of the Storm had a completion rate like that the media would have gone crazy..
The last time they played against us in Gosford they completed at almost 100% too. The Warriors deserve all the credit they get and will always be under the radar of the Aussie media. I wonder what Sky NZ commentators said . It's been a great round of upsets, this one the Warriors broke a 17 year hoodoo. If AFB was playing too it would have been 13+
Great for the game.

This Year?

Immortal
Another thing I forgot to mention was some great sportsmanship shown by the Warriors. After a couple of Dragons errors I noticed Tevaga giving a head pat (not sarcastically) and RTS and Maumolo helping up a Dragons player.
Respect.

Leber

Bench
Another thing I forgot to mention was some great sportsmanship shown by the Warriors. After a couple of Dragons errors I noticed Tevaga giving a head pat (not sarcastically) and RTS and Maumolo helping up a Dragons player.
Respect.
Our players know what it feels like to play shit so they are good at showing sympathy.

Latest posts