What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R7 Fri - Parramatta 46-6 Brisbane @ TIO (Darwin)

Round 7: Parramatta v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Smug stat of the night.

The Broncos conceded more points in one game than Penrith have in seven.

tenor.gif

_Johnsy

Referee
I still LOL that Brisbane considered TPJ/Haas (or any other forward they have on their books) was a priority over Fifita. It was obvious to anyone (except anyone on the broncs board or Kev) that Fifita was the best forward they had..

myrrh ken

First Grade
I am starting to feel sorry for the Broncs esp without the old fellas Boyd and milf.

But letting Cartwright look like a SOO contender is unforgiveable

Spanner in the works

First Grade
I wonder how much being a one team town (or major city, as it were) impacts Brisbane? One less reason to show pride in your jersey.

The biggest and most important team in Sydney is? Fight nicely peeps.

Exsilium

First Grade
I don’t think Kevvies “Hard truth” approach will work on this young side.

There’s more to team management and moral than just screaming your point across. Pride in the jersey shit is dated and means f**k all when you’re in the habit of losing.

Go back to basics, stop trying to out play teams with fancy set plays and get more consistency in your performances by doing the small things right.

This Year?

Immortal
I dropped my phone into the toilet and it got less of a bath then the Broncos did. At one stage I thought it was going to be 70
Maybe the Broncos still have water in their usb port.
BRB off to donkey hq to play pocket fisties over some humiliation.

Latest posts